Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cal Western or Thomas J  (Read 34155 times)

LS_Elisabeth

• AOL Instant Messenger - Shespiecesofu
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cal Western or Thomas J
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2009, 09:40:29 PM »
Okay Ninja, our conversation is done. You win. I hope you feel superior to me.

After all, you know everything about TJ, especially considering you live across the country and probably don't know anyone from San Diego.

Anyways, anyone else attending TJ this fall?
Elisabeth

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
My purchasing decision? I'm actually going to Thomas Jefferson on a scholarship.
Ninja, these posts ARE childish and out of pure insecurity. Anyone in law school should be able to figure that out.
But oh well, that's your problem. I feel sorry for you.
Plus, stop acting like FSU is of Harvard caliber. You're not that "better" than the rest of us.

Still, you make your JD bed and get to lay in it, even if it costs you less. Scholarships won't save you from shitlaw.

I, unlike you, am in law school, so save the "anyone in law school" lines for another few months, you ain't there yet.

Any amount of insecurity and childishness you're "detecting" is simply coming from the projection of your own decisions about where to attend school. Don't feel sorry for me, I go to one of the three best schools in Florida while you'll be going to the third best school (and a stand alone school at that) in San Diego. If anyone needs some sympathy, it's not me.

I never said FSU was of Harvard caliber (our athletics are clearly superior ;)), but compared to TJ, it might as well be Harvard.

And it's "You're not that much "better" than the rest of us" or "You're not that "better" than the rest of us". Word choice and grammar are important in the legal field, you might learn that at TJ, but probably not. HTH

I have to agree with Elisabeth: you are being childish.  ::)

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And I suppose if by "realistic" you mean "childish", then yes, I'll agree.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2009, 01:21:23 AM »
Okay Ninja, our conversation is done. You win. I hope you feel superior to me.

After all, you know everything about TJ, especially considering you live across the country and probably don't know anyone from San Diego.

Anyways, anyone else attending TJ this fall?

No need for me to feel superior, as you point out we're in vastly different markets.

I never claimed to know everything about TJ, just enough. ;) And yes, I do know a few folks from SD, including a marine and someone from the Chargers.

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2009, 07:22:34 AM »

"Player."  ::)

And I think you mean "if by 'childish' you mean 'realistic,' then yes, I'll agree."

For the record, that's not what I meant.  One can be realistic without being childish.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »

And I think you mean "if by 'childish' you mean 'realistic,' then yes, I'll agree."

For the record, that's not what I meant.  One can be realistic without being childish.

I'd say I'm more "condescending feminine hygiene product" than anything else really.

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2009, 02:14:32 PM »

I'd say I'm more "condescending feminine hygiene product" than anything else really.

I think we've reached an understanding.  Carry on.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »

I do like how we can usually talk things out to a rational conclusion. You're easily my favorite poster that I disagree with on a semi-regular basis. :)

StevePirates

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • JollyLawger
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »
oh just for the hell of it, what do you guys make of this recurrent rumor?

http://jollylawger.com/?p=107

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »

I do like how we can usually talk things out to a rational conclusion. You're easily my favorite poster that I disagree with on a semi-regular basis. :)

Oh for goodness sakes, if you say nice things to me it'll be harder for me to call you out in the future.  ::)  :-[

lovelyjj

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:43 AM »
No offense to anyone but USD is the best law school in SD and they place very well in SD from what I've heard. TJ and CW are comparatively weaker schools but they still do ok in SD region. Like some people previously pointed out, graduates from these schools will have to work harder to get jobs. I honestly don't understand why anyone would choose CW over USD though. That's kinda like choosing FIU over UMiami. (They are all expensive private school that are regional. Just choose school with the best reputation in the region).