Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cal Western or Thomas J…  (Read 34855 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cal Western or Thomas J…
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 05:14:09 PM »

And Ninja, stop being an ass. All your doing is trashing schools you have never been to in markets you have never worked in, went you have yet to even get a summer job for yourself for no other reasons than you can. If you get your jollies from being the internet tough guy TTT trasher that’s fine, but any respect I had for you on this board is quickly waning. Yes, people need to be aware of the what they are taking on going to a T4 school, but you can do that, and provide advice, or you can just bash to make yourself feel better because these people are one or two of the few posters that go to schools ranked lower than ours.  :P

I'll continue to do as I please. It's the internet, try not to take it too seriously.

Your respect means little to me. Again, internet. Any of us with over 1000 posts should receive little respect from anyone, as we've clearly wasted too much of our lives on this trivial nonsense.

I just calls it like I sees it. It's not my fault that virtually all of the T4 and most of the T3 are total pieces of poo.

Meh, unlike you I’ve earned my respect on here by giving advice about things I’ve actually done on not talking out my ass about things I have not. Continue to do as you please, but don’t except me to not call you on it when it appears your only reasons to do so is so you have somebody below you pick on, so you can play internet tough guy. The “I’m doing it to protect people who don’t know any better” BS line is wearing thin when offer nothing new or constructive in your response, this is a school specfic thread on a school specfic baord, save that *&^% for the general board, I'd jump someone *&^% just the same if they did it on your schools specific board. People should be able to talk about thier own school on a school specific thread free of trolls. And yea, I am the self appointed LSD police.

Yes, you're so worldly, and you take 3 hours to drive to Boulder from Denver. Unimpressive.

Congrats, you're respected by a bunch of people that may or may not be who they say they are and that you have never personally met. Again, trite.

Trolling is different from interjecting with valid points.

valid? where? twat.

Even less meaningful than most of my posts.

Does it take long to delete your posts every few days?

not really. at least there's truth in my posts.

long enough to get under your skin. but then it doesn't take much to do that, either.

Doesn't bother me at all, actually.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 05:22:25 PM »

And Ninja, stop being an ass. All your doing is trashing schools you have never been to in markets you have never worked in, went you have yet to even get a summer job for yourself for no other reasons than you can. If you get your jollies from being the internet tough guy TTT trasher that’s fine, but any respect I had for you on this board is quickly waning. Yes, people need to be aware of the what they are taking on going to a T4 school, but you can do that, and provide advice, or you can just bash to make yourself feel better because these people are one or two of the few posters that go to schools ranked lower than ours.  :P

I'll continue to do as I please. It's the internet, try not to take it too seriously.

Your respect means little to me. Again, internet. Any of us with over 1000 posts should receive little respect from anyone, as we've clearly wasted too much of our lives on this trivial nonsense.

I just calls it like I sees it. It's not my fault that virtually all of the T4 and most of the T3 are total pieces of poo.

Meh, unlike you I’ve earned my respect on here by giving advice about things I’ve actually done on not talking out my ass about things I have not. Continue to do as you please, but don’t except me to not call you on it when it appears your only reasons to do so is so you have somebody below you pick on, so you can play internet tough guy. The “I’m doing it to protect people who don’t know any better” BS line is wearing thin when offer nothing new or constructive in your response, this is a school specfic thread on a school specfic baord, save that *&^% for the general board, I'd jump someone *&^% just the same if they did it on your schools specific board. People should be able to talk about thier own school on a school specific thread free of trolls. And yea, I am the self appointed LSD police.

Yes, you're so worldly, and you take 3 hours to drive to Boulder from Denver. Unimpressive.

Congrats, you're respected by a bunch of people that may or may not be who they say they are and that you have never personally met. Again, trite.

valid? where? twat.

long enough to get under your skin. but then it doesn't take much to do that, either.

not at all convincing. you whine enough about it.

No whining, just pointing out your general lack of credibility.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

valid? where? twat.

not at all convincing. you whine enough about it.

No whining, just pointing out your general lack of credibility.

it's not my credibility you need to be worried about. everyone here knows you're full of *&^%.

Oh nooooz! People on an internet message board might not like me! Whatever shall I do?

I'm still just trying to figure out who's puppet you are. Not trying too hard though.

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »
I want the time I spent reading this page refunded.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.

cconnoll

• AOL Instant Messenger - tgrdbsktprep31
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »
Any relevant information on Pacific Mcgeorge?!

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2009, 12:28:38 AM »
Ninja1, im beginning to think that you are just a stubborn fool that doesn’t know when to quit or walk away.  You have turned a thread with a designed purpose in mind, into a thread where everyone is reveling your ignorance. Although exposing the CrackerJack you truly are is meagerly entertaining, im begining to feel a little bad for you.  Mostly because I believe your credibility has packed its bags and left (catching the next train to Dignified Respectability). Not that its relevant or even mature for that matter, but I agree, you are mostly composed of “poo”… ;D

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:46 AM »
Seriously Reality, your like a JackN the Box, I never know when I will see your clown ass posts poppin up, For a while there, I genuinely thought you got smart, and realized that you have nothing to contribute IN COMPARING THESE TWO SCHOOLS.  At least Ninja1 gave some contribution in the beginning. Even now, while im putting your lack of your on topic contribution on blast, you will probably reply with…NOTHING NEW TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONVERSATION!  We are comparing the pros and cons of  two schools.  Not these two schools with the nation, or the world, just these two schools against each other. Something is seriously wrong with you for missing that, all I know is that you are the biggest CrackerJack of them all!

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 10:23:05 AM »
I want the time I spent reading this page refunded.

That's about as likely as getting your seat deposits back. :)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »
Ninja1, im beginning to think that you are just a stubborn fool that doesn’t know when to quit or walk away.  You have turned a thread with a designed purpose in mind, into a thread where everyone is reveling your ignorance. Although exposing the CrackerJack you truly are is meagerly entertaining, im begining to feel a little bad for you.  Mostly because I believe your credibility has packed its bags and left (catching the next train to Dignified Respectability). Not that its relevant or even mature for that matter, but I agree, you are mostly composed of “poo”… ;D

Anyone can end this game at any time. I like to play "Battle of the Forms", personally. :) Maybe they'll run that by you at Cal Western... maybe.

You're confusing ignorance with refusing to end an assault on the idea of the existence of bad law schools. Big difference. Ignorance, namely, ignorance like yours, allows those shitholes to persist. I'm just trying to balance things out and I can't help that some folks don't like that.

And as we've established, I don't much care what you or anyone else think of my credibility, you can listen to what I say or not, that's up to you.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
Seriously Reality, your like a JackN the Box, I never know when I will see your clown ass posts poppin up, For a while there, I genuinely thought you got smart, and realized that you have nothing to contribute IN COMPARING THESE TWO SCHOOLS.  At least Ninja1 gave some contribution in the beginning. Even now, while im putting your lack of your on topic contribution on blast, you will probably reply with…NOTHING NEW TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CONVERSATION!  We are comparing the pros and cons of  two schools.  Not these two schools with the nation, or the world, just these two schools against each other. Something is seriously wrong with you for missing that, all I know is that you are the biggest CrackerJack of them all!

What happened to how I wasn't contributing, like I gave a *&^%?