Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cal Western or Thomas J…  (Read 35621 times)

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
Re: Cal Western or Thomas J…
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:34 AM »
Hahaha whos the new guy?! Welcome T Durden to the thread labeled “Cal Western or Thomas J…”. I see you, like many others before, have nothing constructive to add. Im sure you’ll find yourself right at home…
When I try to find a logical reason why a Tier1 or Tier2 student would be on a TIER4 discussion thread with nothing constructive to ADD, I begin to wonder about the character of these individuals. Maybe you had issues growing up, or maybe you weren’t hugged enough as a child, I don’t know. But im finding it much easy to laugh, smile and wink at you CrackerJacks than to attempt to have a real conversation. Sometimes you just cant reason with the people with issues.  :)

;)

Thank you Mathies. I, as well as im sure a lot of contemplative individuals, truly appreciate the insight

Most folks also appreciate passable spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

Hey I got disablity stop repressing me!  >:(

The previous was for Cloud'nBolt, you do fine. Most of your s/g/p mistakes look like mine when I've just been drinking too much, which is totally forgivable.

how likely is it that 'ole Cloud'nBolt here would fail a hypothetical LSAT section testing the examinee's ability to choose the context-appropriate emoticon? 96%? 97%?

this thread is unbelievable.

Cloud'nBolt getting more "props" every day.  You hate to make over generalizations about people who vigorously promote and defend these schools, but why do these always end up clueless fools?  :'(

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »
Hahaha whos the new guy?! Welcome T Durden to the thread labeled “Cal Western or Thomas J…”. I see you, like many others before, have nothing constructive to add. Im sure you’ll find yourself right at home…
When I try to find a logical reason why a Tier1 or Tier2 student would be on a TIER4 discussion thread with nothing constructive to ADD, I begin to wonder about the character of these individuals. Maybe you had issues growing up, or maybe you weren’t hugged enough as a child, I don’t know. But im finding it much easy to laugh, smile and wink at you CrackerJacks than to attempt to have a real conversation. Sometimes you just cant reason with the people with issues.  :)

;)

Thank you Mathies. I, as well as im sure a lot of contemplative individuals, truly appreciate the insight

The previous was for Cloud'nBolt, you do fine. Most of your s/g/p mistakes look like mine when I've just been drinking too much, which is totally forgivable.

how likely is it that 'ole Cloud'nBolt here would fail a hypothetical LSAT section testing the examinee's ability to choose the context-appropriate emoticon? 96%? 97%?

Cloud'nBolt getting more "props" every day.  You hate to make over generalizations about people who vigorously promote and defend these schools, but why do these always end up clueless fools?  :'(

We do add something, it's just not what you want to hear.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:16 PM »
Ninja1, PLEASE tell me how you have added anything constructive to the conversation of "Cal Western or Thomas Jefferson" in your last 6 POSTS on this thread.

TJ Troll, before he deleted his posts, contributed by saying
(1) Attrition rates are ridiculously high for both schools
(2) Admissions reps sometimes fudge information about the “Other” column of attrition rates and LASC is probably going to start cracking down in the future

My hat goes off to him for contributing to the conversation. If you could add any points (good or bad) about either schools, id love to hear them. 

;)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »
Ninja1, PLEASE tell me how you have added anything constructive to the conversation of "Cal Western or Thomas Jefferson" in your last 6 POSTS on this thread.

TJ Troll, before he deleted his posts, contributed by saying
(1) Attrition rates are ridiculously high for both schools
(2) Admissions reps sometimes fudge information about the “Other” column of attrition rates and LASC is probably going to start cracking down in the future

My hat goes off to him for contributing to the conversation. If you could add any points (good or bad) about either schools, id love to hear them. 

;)

All that stuff I wrote, that's how I contributed.

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »
I don’t consider critiquing grammar on a post, a contribution to the topic of “Cal Western or Thomas” ...sorry.
But if you wanted to add any points about either law school good or bad, id love to hear them.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2009, 06:19:30 PM »
I don’t consider critiquing grammar on a post, a contribution to the topic of “Cal Western or Thomas” ...sorry.
But if you wanted to add any points about either law school good or bad, id love to hear them.

It's kind of irrelevant if you think I've contributed anything to the discussion, or what you'd love to hear ("Cal Western is great!" seems to be what you're gunning for), actually.

Enjoy *&^% law.

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2009, 06:34:33 PM »

It's kind of irrelevant if you think I've contributed anything to the discussion, or what you'd love to hear ("Cal Western is great!" seems to be what you're gunning for), actually.

Enjoy poo law.

If wanting to hear good or bad points comparing these law schools is NOT relevant, what WOULD be relevant?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2009, 09:59:26 PM »

Enjoy poo law.

If wanting to hear good or bad points comparing these law schools is NOT relevant, what WOULD be relevant?

You're still assuming there's a "good" in the whole discussion.

cconnoll

• AOL Instant Messenger - tgrdbsktprep31
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »
cal western is a tier4 because it has no under-grad institution to pull resources and name recognition from. I met a 3l who is middle of the class, and has a good gig lined up in new york. dont listen to all the haters on TLS....so I got a 154, 5 years out of law school, its the people who can network and carry a conversation, not the book-worms who lurch these cites hating on any threader who dare ask a question about a t3 or t4

bl825

• Sr. Citizen
  • There are just so many reasons to smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 06:51:47 PM »
I'm not going to wade into this beyond saying that that's a cute dog.  :)

Okay, sorry for the diversion.  Please continue.
Oh yea...you're delicious and lean, but unsustainable and not to be consumed daily.