Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cal Western or Thomas J  (Read 33170 times)

mooms

• View Profile
Re: Cal Western or Thomas J
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 04:14:21 AM »
?

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »
Thats not why i changed it. I actually recieved a few props for my dealings with TJ Troll. If anything, i would have more motivation to keep it up. Its just in general, i noticed that no one else has it up, and i figure it is probably for good reason they dont.

At least you were smart enough to separate your face from your uniquely bizarre posts.  Don't worry, anyone on this site (or anywhere else for that matter) who actually is forced to attend these programs won't do anything if they recognize you, you see it will be humiliating for them as well. 

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »
The thing you need to understand about going to either of these schools is that your success or failure will be completely up to you. You wont have the luxury of relying on the schools rep to help you find a job, and it may even hinder your search. The key will be for you to, from day one, get out in the working legal community and make contacts. You cant afford to hole yourself up at school and hope for OCI to make things happen for you. That's not going to happen at either of these schools. There are successful grads out of both of these schools, they are not the norm, but I bet they were successful because they understood what it takes to get a job from a T4 school. 90% of your classmates wont get that, dont follow in their footsteps, take control of your destiny from day one, and next to grades, make networking your primary focus and things should work out OK. If you dont then youre just going to be another statistic.  Good luck
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
Thank you Mathies. I, as well as im sure a lot of contemplative individuals, truly appreciate the insight

The thing you need to understand about going to either of these schools is that your success or failure will be completely up to you. You wont have the luxury of relying on the schools rep to help you find a job, and it may even hinder your search. The key will be for you to, from day one, get out in the working legal community and make contacts. You cant afford to hole yourself up at school and hope for OCI to make things happen for you. That's not going to happen at either of these schools. There are successful grads out of both of these schools, they are not the norm, but I bet they were successful because they understood what it takes to get a job from a T4 school. 90% of your classmates wont get that, dont follow in their footsteps, take control of your destiny from day one, and next to grades, make networking your primary focus and things should work out OK. If you dont then youre just going to be another statistic.  Good luck

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 11:39:03 PM »
Thank you Mathies. I, as well as im sure a lot of contemplative individuals, truly appreciate the insight

Most folks also appreciate passable spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

Careful!  If you hurt his feelings he'll write for pages, prove nothing, and claim some kind of bizarre victory.

:) Meh, I'm used to it after enough time in URM threads. I still win on less time wasted.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 10:09:54 AM »

Hey I got disablity stop repressing me!  >:(
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:06:03 PM »

The previous was for Cloud'nBolt, you do fine. Most of your s/g/p mistakes look like mine when I've just been drinking too much, which is totally forgivable.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

The previous was for Cloud'nBolt, you do fine. Most of your s/g/p mistakes look like mine when I've just been drinking too much, which is totally forgivable.

who said that was not part of the issue? ;D

Cloud'nBolt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »
 ;)