School Specific Boards > California Western

Cal Western or Thomas JÖ

<< < (2/19) > >>

Cloud'nBolt:

--- Quote from: mooms on March 29, 2009, 02:59:07 AM ---Why, pray tell, do you rely on the advice of annonymous bloggers who do not have a vested interest in your future?  You've made some solid observations.  Lesson 1 of law school:  take the facts, analyze, and reach a conclusion.  Instead of wasting your energy writing an exegesis on why a buffoon is a buffoon, pay attention to yourself, and your feelings on where is a better fit.  The best thing I ever did was disregard the stupidity of the posturing on this board and enroll at the school whose modus operandi best jibed with mine.  If I were to help prospectives, I'd yell this from the rooftop and get rid of useless "Which is a better school?" threads.  You'll understand soon enough. 

Good luck and congratulations on getting accepted! 

--- End quote ---

Its not that im relying on any one persons  information, but rather trying to expand my understanding by looking at others perspectives. I donít feel that I have wasted my time however, I genuinely had a good time exposing the weaknesses in his argument. Thank you for your advise, in the past, the people that have given me the best advise, have said exactly that.

Ninja1:

--- Quote from: Cloud'nBolt on March 30, 2009, 12:35:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: mooms on March 29, 2009, 02:59:07 AM ---Why, pray tell, do you rely on the advice of annonymous bloggers who do not have a vested interest in your future?  You've made some solid observations.  Lesson 1 of law school:  take the facts, analyze, and reach a conclusion.  Instead of wasting your energy writing an exegesis on why a buffoon is a buffoon, pay attention to yourself, and your feelings on where is a better fit.  The best thing I ever did was disregard the stupidity of the posturing on this board and enroll at the school whose modus operandi best jibed with mine.  If I were to help prospectives, I'd yell this from the rooftop and get rid of useless "Which is a better school?" threads.  You'll understand soon enough. 

--- End quote ---

Its not that im relying on any one persons  information, but rather trying to expand my understanding by looking at others perspectives. I donít feel that I have wasted my time however, I genuinely had a good time exposing the weaknesses in his argument. Thank you for your advise, in the past, the people that have given me the best advise, have said exactly that.

--- End quote ---

His argument actually looked pretty sound to me.

Ninja1:

--- Quote from: Cloud'nBolt on March 30, 2009, 12:41:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Reality on March 29, 2009, 10:35:43 PM ---As a resident of San Diego, I vote neither as well.  Its like choosing between slamming your schlong in a car door or dry humping a cheesegrater, neither can end very well.

But I do love when people passionately defend the worst schools and get all pissy when someone points out the truth.  OP doesn't want to hear anything bad, he justs wants someone to hold his hand while he commits suicide.  Notice there is no one posting anything positive here unless they either attend or have to attend one of these hell holes because they have no better options.  Get your jumpsuits and Nikes together, the mothership will be here soon!

Oh, and by the way, nice Gettysburg address sized posts discussing how you got your feelings hurt when someone used a harsh tone telling you the truth about these schools.  I hope no one is mean in law school or makes the mistake of telling you something you can't bear to hear, cuz you write one hell of a unabomber manifesto! (copying other people's posts and keeping them in a WORD file = PSYCHO).

--- End quote ---

Hi TJ Troll, good to see you again. I knew you couldnít resist.

--- End quote ---

I think Reality's is actually the sentiment of most of the people here.

Cloud'nBolt:

--- Quote from: Reality on March 30, 2009, 01:12:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cloud'nBolt on March 30, 2009, 12:41:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: Reality on March 29, 2009, 10:35:43 PM ---As a resident of San Diego, I vote neither as well.  Its like choosing between slamming your schlong in a car door or dry humping a cheesegrater, neither can end very well.

But I do love when people passionately defend the worst schools and get all pissy when someone points out the truth.  OP doesn't want to hear anything bad, he justs wants someone to hold his hand while he commits suicide.  Notice there is no one posting anything positive here unless they either attend or have to attend one of these hell holes because they have no better options.  Get your jumpsuits and Nikes together, the mothership will be here soon!

Oh, and by the way, nice Gettysburg address sized posts discussing how you got your feelings hurt when someone used a harsh tone telling you the truth about these schools.  I hope no one is mean in law school or makes the mistake of telling you something you can't bear to hear, cuz you write one hell of a unabomber manifesto! (copying other people's posts and keeping them in a WORD file = PSYCHO).

--- End quote ---

Hi TJ Troll, good to see you again. I knew you couldnít resist.

--- End quote ---
::) Yeah...um, Ok.  There's one lone gunman who knows these schools are horrible.  I can't believe I reread your rambling posts just to find out that TJ Troll was the focus of your incoherent novella.  I checked out these posts because they were making fun of them on xoxohth.com.  It's more sad then funny.  I will now kill self for spending time here and knowing that I'm now far dumber for the effort.

--- End quote ---

Making fun? i could use a good laugh, would you mind posting the link TJ Troll?

mooms:
You're certainly welcome on the advice.  I was too stubborn to believe it when I was in your position, but thankfully older, trustworthy friends who had been there and done that guided me to the simple realization.  Again, congratulations, and get to the bottom of the M.O. question.  Therein lies the answer, and you will thank me in a year.

--- Quote from: Cloud'nBolt on March 30, 2009, 12:35:30 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version