Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Looking to find a group of 1ls looking for housing in NYC.  (Read 590 times)

Bruinatheart

• View Profile
Looking to find a group of 1ls looking for housing in NYC.
« on: March 26, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find or assemble a group of 1ls who want to get an apt in nyc.

I'll be attending cardozo, and i have a buddy who i'm trying to convince choose nyu...but that's in the air.

Either way, I currently live in manhattan and would be able to check out any apts, were we to find something.

I'm a 22 year guy, pretty-laid back, going to be studying my ass of course but I still want to go out over the weekend and have a life. 

-Drew

absilv123

• View Profile
Re: Looking to find a group of 1ls looking for housing in NYC.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 02:45:18 PM »
Hey Drew

I'll be starting New York Law School in August and I'm also looking for a roommate(s).

I'm looking to spend a max of $1300 (including utils) but would definitely prefer it to be less. 

I'm a 23 yr old guy, grew up on Long Island, definitely pretty laid back also, play the guitar, very courteous, dont smoke or do drugs, but enjoy a good brew.   I'll be studying my ass off too but dont want to go mad and do want a life so I def do intend on giving myself weekends to go out.   

If you want to shoot me an email with your thoughts feel free ... my email is absilv123@gmail.com

Alex