Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Delayed Curiosity  (Read 325 times)

dud0

• View Profile
Delayed Curiosity
« on: March 24, 2009, 12:15:02 AM »
I applied to several schools very late in the process and was wondering what people thought my chances of getting in are. I have spent the time since my applications relaxed and distracted because I understand the review process takes some time. However, angst and unease have crept up to me, and after a night of staring at my ceiling in silence and thought, have overwhelmed me. Anyways, I have a 3.15 UGPA...my major is in political science with a minor in philosophy and another in religion...my LSAT score is 158....and I have applied to 1)Georgia State 2)Mercer 3)South Carolina 4)Tulane 5)Florida State and 6)Stetson. I applied to them in early March as soon as I received my Feb. LSAT.

If anyone has any insight into probabilities of being accepted into these schools despite my late applications please let me know.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Delayed Curiosity
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:50:35 PM »
I applied to several schools very late in the process and was wondering what people thought my chances of getting in are. I have spent the time since my applications relaxed and distracted because I understand the review process takes some time. However, angst and unease have crept up to me, and after a night of staring at my ceiling in silence and thought, have overwhelmed me. Anyways, I have a 3.15 UGPA...my major is in political science with a minor in philosophy and another in religion...my LSAT score is 158....and I have applied to 1)Georgia State 2)Mercer 3)South Carolina 4)Tulane 5)Florida State and 6)Stetson. I applied to them in early March as soon as I received my Feb. LSAT.

If anyone has any insight into probabilities of being accepted into these schools despite my late applications please let me know.

Late apps always kind of flip the script, but forgetting about that (since it's hard to say how any school will trat a late app), I'd guess:

Georgia State - Maybe

Mercer - Good

South Carolina - Probably good

Tulane - Probably not, but maybe

Florida State - Probably not, but maybe

Stetson - Good
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.