Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Howard or Maryland?  (Read 1695 times)

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Howard or Maryland?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »
I GOT INTO HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now i'm really torn between howard and Maryland  ???

Still saying Maryland, but based on your sig and apparent belief in social engineers, maybe Howard would be better...
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Obama2

• Sr. Citizen
  • BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, Detriot red cleaned up!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »
I thought you was already in lol, anyways

Congrats miss!!!

by the way did you get that RSVP thing for Maryland admitted students session thing taking place at some law firm in DC on April 1st?
Feeling like Detriot Red cleaned up!!

msjaeatlaw

• I can accept failure. But i can't accept not tryin
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MSJAEATLAW
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 03:14:39 PM »
I actually did get that invitation, but since I"m not planning on going to Maryland I'm more than likely not going. Are you going to go? Have you started looking into housing options?
INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE ANYWHERE

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR

Obama2

• Sr. Citizen
  • BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, Detriot red cleaned up!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 06:22:02 PM »
I actually did get that invitation, but since I"m not planning on going to Maryland I'm more than likely not going. Are you going to go? Have you started looking into housing options?

Yea thats what I thought too but I still signed up for it since I havent posted my seat deposit yet, you never know anything can happen in these next 10-15 days lol..but yea I think I am going to go and check it out, worse case scenerio, I might get some networking going on.

I started for a little bit and talked to the dean. He actually advised that I wait till "someone makes howard class of 2012" facebook group and then trying to work it out from there lol..but the places I saw were pretty expensive. Especially the one across from the law school was running around 1200 1300 a month..there were some around 800 900 range but they were further down the city. Not too far though!!.

Have you?
Feeling like Detriot Red cleaned up!!

msjaeatlaw

• I can accept failure. But i can't accept not tryin
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MSJAEATLAW
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »
I may or may not go to the reception. I don't think I will have the time this semester and I've already attended a blsa event spring 2008 semester and its a nice group of ppl. As far as apartment goes, i've been looking for places since I knew i wanted to go to Howard and I've had the exact same problem! lol so unfortunately I may think about staying in Maryland and finding a place that is located near the redline. I also don't want to have to change my tags over to DC cuz my car is not under my name. So idk, its best to look for roomates asap so that the costs will be split!
INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE ANYWHERE

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR