So I have been offered scholarships to two different schools. One is a full ride and the other 3/4. The 3/4 ride school is ranked slightly better and is local and I will not have to relocate (I have a family and this would be a serious chore). However, I am still undecided as I would like to come out debt free. Both have an acceptance deadline of April 1 and I am unsure if I will make a final decision. On top of that I am still waiting on a couple of other higher ranked schools to see what kind of money they come back with. I don't want to be a jerk and accept only to decline later when there are others who could use the money...anyone have a similar situation?