Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: are there any 3L's out there who don't regret going to law school?  (Read 3512 times)

salamyen

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Salamyenew
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: are there any 3L's out there who don't regret going to law school?
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »
I'm top 5% and on LR and I regret it completely

TTom

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 03:05:13 PM »
I don't see why telling it as it is makes me a jerk?  It seems to me that most folks on here just want to have smoke blown up their arses.

Amen

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »
I don't really understand that expression.  Would it really be a good thing to have warm smoke blown up your ass?  Why? 

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 08:50:21 AM »
LoL.  See, the thing is, I don't see why telling it as it is makes me a jerk?  It seems to me that most folks on here just want to have smoke blown up their arses.  I simply don't do that.

That's not what makes you a jerk. 
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 08:54:05 AM »
I feel like I hit on you on LSD back before we went to law school?  Possibly a marriage proposal?  (Harvard?)

Ha!  This is highly unlikely.  But I think I appreciate the thought.

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

thorc954

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »
I feel like I hit on you on LSD back before we went to law school?  Possibly a marriage proposal?  (Harvard?)

haha, damn... I thought I reconnected :(  There was a lady on LSN that is now a 3L and who had a very similar name to yours (maybe the same, I cannot remember). 

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:17 AM »

haha, damn... I thought I reconnected :(  There was a lady on LSN that is now a 3L and who had a very similar name to yours (maybe the same, I cannot remember).  

Oh, that was me when I was a transexual, but I'm living as a man again now, u can still hit on me though  ;)
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Resident CLS Troll

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
Speaking only for myself, I'm all in favor of sugar-coating things.  A sugar-coated pill is still medicine, after all.  Now if you're just giving out candy and pretending it's medicine, then there's a problem.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
Speaking only for myself, I'm all in favor of sugar-coating things.  A sugar-coated pill is still medicine, after all.  Now if you're just giving out candy and pretending it's medicine, then there's a problem.

I don't see any reason to sugar-coat things.  I just don't understand overt and unprovoked hostility.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

Awww!