Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Disclosure post-acceptance  (Read 498 times)

kennedyposter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Disclosure post-acceptance
« on: March 22, 2009, 03:45:16 PM »
A few weeks ago I had an open container on the balcony of my on campus apartment. It's a wet campus but there are rules about having open containers outside. I had to pay a $100 fine, do some community service, and write an apology letter (apparently I wasn't kind to the resident assistant who wrote me up). I know that I need to disclose this to American and Ole Miss because those are the two schools to which I've narrowed it down...how do I go about it though? Anyone had this happen to them?

woeisme

• Sr. Citizen
  • Untouchable
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Disclosure post-acceptance
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
A few weeks ago I had an open container on the balcony of my on campus apartment. It's a wet campus but there are rules about having open containers outside. I had to pay a $100 fine, do some community service, and write an apology letter (apparently I wasn't kind to the resident assistant who wrote me up). I know that I need to disclose this to American and Ole Miss because those are the two schools to which I've narrowed it down...how do I go about it though? Anyone had this happen to them?

Schools generally won't care about something like this. Just contact the dean (or whoever accepted you) requesting to amend your application and update them with the pertinent details.
Cornell Law School Class of 2011 ... ftw.