Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Rutgers - Camden and Joint Degree Program  (Read 323 times)

opticalalchemy

• View Profile
Rutgers - Camden and Joint Degree Program
« on: March 20, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »
Does anyone have experience in Camden's joint degree program? I received an interesting offer with the possibility of picking up a masters with my JD. The program is seems only explicit on a few programs (JD/MBA, JD/MD), but also has an "ad-hoc" MA option with faculty consent. I'm interested in pursing an MA in political science or history, but I can't find any information on such programs.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Rutgers - Camden and Joint Degree Program
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:16:21 PM »
Most school will let you do a joint degree with any other program, they may not list it on the website, but usually all you have to do is get permission from the deans of the two schools. At least at my school its not a big deal, you can use 10 credits from the other degree towards the JD. I know a guy who got it set up so he could do JD and Divinity school, just had to ask. Iím guessing most schools are like that, just call and ask them what the procedure is.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.