Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ONLINE LAW SCHOOL STUDENT GROUP  (Read 7190 times)

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: NOVUS LAW SCHOOL STUDENT GROUP
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
You seem like a very professional person. I respect that. That being said, you only post about Novus, it seems to me like you are just here to advertise for them.

Besides, what would you do with an unaccredited degree if you didnt become a lawyer? What purpose would it serve?

dle

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
You seem like a very professional person. I respect that. That being said, you only post about Novus, it seems to me like you are just here to advertise for them.

Besides, what would you do with an unaccredited degree if you didnt become a lawyer? What purpose would it serve?

Hi JD2013,

I really appreciate for all your messages here and I am very happy to know you. I am working in computer industry and I study law for my knowledge that helps me a lot in my life.

Please let me know if you have any questions and keep me posted for all your knowledge.

Thank you,
D.L

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
Fair enough man, I find it hard to try to argue when someone keeps being so polite, so I won't. Novus is your choice and I respect that even if I dont recommend it to others.

Seriously though, why do you only post here and not in the other subjects too if you are authenticly interested in law?

Hi JD2013,

I really appreciate for all your messages here and I am very happy to know you. I am working in computer industry and I study law for my knowledge that helps me a lot in my life.

Please let me know if you have any questions and keep me posted for all your knowledge.

Thank you,
D.L

dle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »
Fair enough man, I find it hard to try to argue when someone keeps being so polite, so I won't. Novus is your choice and I respect that even if I dont recommend it to others.

Seriously though, why do you only post here and not in the other subjects too if you are authenticly interested in law?

Hi JD2013,

Thank you,
D.L

Hi JD2013,

Thank you very much for your time and I have changed my topic's name to "ONLINE LAW SCHOOL STUDENT GROUP" that is for all online law students. So, we can share and help each other to study well and achieve our goals.

Of course, I will join in the other subjects too.

Thanks,
D.L

new2law

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: ONLINE LAW SCHOOL STUDENT GROUP
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 12:05:03 AM »
Thats great,but this entire section was reserved for the years before you (or I for that matter) showed up. No need to pretend to be a moderator. If you want to do that and are good with computers, then seriously create your own Novus Forum on your own site and link it here. I will check it out if you do and promise to make at least one post(a polite one I promise).

See you on the other subjects.