Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Mississippi College School of Law  (Read 7702 times)

Eugene Young

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Mississippi College School of Law
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 02:17:35 PM »
Don't do it. Ole Miss will forever be the only relevant law school in Mississippi, and you'll be made painfully aware of that fact time and again.

Have you ever even been to Mississippi, or at the very least spent any significant time in the legal community there?

If not, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you won't be asking in the affirmative to at least one of the questions posed above,then.......

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

And even if you can answer in the affirmative to both question, I'm sure the OP would like for you to shut.the.@#!*.up.

kthanksbi

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »
Don't do it. Ole Miss will forever be the only relevant law school in Mississippi, and you'll be made painfully aware of that fact time and again.

Have you ever even been to Mississippi, or at the very least spent any significant time in the legal community there?

If not, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you won't be asking in the affirmative to at least one of the questions posed above,then.......

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

And even if you can answer in the affirmative to both question, I'm sure the OP would like for you to shut.the.@#!*.up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

Eugene Young

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 09:23:36 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

Unashamedly.....why does that matter?

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

I was trying to figure out if your attack on Ninja has anything to do with your being black, as he has made some comments about blacks being "entitled" and more. 

Eugene Young

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 09:46:04 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

I was trying to figure out if your attack on Ninja has anything to do with your being black, as he has made some comments about blacks being "entitled" and more. 

No, my attack on Ninja was based on him exhibiting a prima facie case of douchebaggery.

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

No, my attack on Ninja was based on him exhibiting a prima facie case of douchebaggery.

What law school are you attending?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 11:07:04 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Been to Mississippi, yes. Never spent time in the legal community, but I did almost go to Ole Miss before FSU picked me up, so I looked into the Mississippi legal market a fair amount. Like I said, it's not even a contest. It's sort of like thinking Florida Coastal is in the same league with UF/FSU/UM.

Also, I'm not asking *&^% in the affirmative (whatever that means). I'm answering now, if that's what you meant. Try to get the basics down before breaking out big boy words like "affirmative".

Way to refute my argument by acting like a little female dog. That'll show me. Do you go there or something?

Much as with you, I don't much care what the OP would like or not like, I just tell it how it is. And either way, it doesn't change the fact that there is still exactly one relevant school in Mississippi.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

Someone put on his big boy lawyer pants today, maybe even all by himself. Prima Facie!

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

Someone put on his big boy lawyer pants today, maybe even all by himself. Prima Facie!

I was thinking the samething.  Was he trying to compensate for something he lacks with these words in his sentences? 

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 11:32:55 PM »

Kindly shut the @#!* up.

kthanksbi

Are you black? 

I was thinking the samething.  Was he trying to compensate for something he lacks with these words in his sentences? 

That's pretty much what I was getting out of it.