Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ohio State U Moritz Law  (Read 664 times)

tommy1

• View Profile
Ohio State U Moritz Law
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:14:57 AM »
Hey All!

I was just hoping you guys can give me some information about OSU Moritz Law School. What you know about it or what you think about it and such~
Any info will be grateful!

THANKS

ashleybarrett9

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ohio State U Moritz Law
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 02:30:17 PM »
Hey there,

I am sure you can get quite a bit of info on their website, but I did visit a couple weeks ago and I had a great experience.  The admissions people were very nice and answered all my questions.  Everyone there seemed very happy and friendly to each other, you could tell because they were all talking loudly before the class started.  It didn't seem too competitive and it seems like you could go there and really find your own niche.  It is one of my top choices right now, and I would love to hear what others have to say about it. 

Brutus "The Buckeye" Beefcake

• No relation to Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »
I go there  ;D Feel free to ask me any questions and/or PM me.
I am THE Ohio State University Troll.

ohioan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »
I visited there in October for their open house. I liked it. They are hands down the best law school in the state. Among my top choices IF I get accepted. I got a letter not long ago saying that the admit com wants to further review my application...whatever. At least it was not a rejection. Right now I am debating between Cincinnati and DePaul, but if OSU accepts me, that's where I'll be. (as if they are reading this!)