Did ok my first term (hit the curve)- 50%). But in-state tuition is going to $32k or possibly $35k, and out of state is going to $44k or $47k, thanks to the economic mess that is California (im from out of state). Plus, they have paused construction on our new building (CA state cash flow problems) and the admin. is now hitting students up for money, guilt trip included. All that said, I think I want out (especially considering that next year is likely to see a similar tuition increase).
What schools are peers of UC Davis? We used to be a mid-low 30s school, and this year we're 44th. Nonetheless, our academic and lawyer perceptions score is pretty high for a school of our rank (I believe it puts us in the top 30).
Anyhow, I am trying to evaluate all options. I refuse to possibly pay $47k in tuition for law school. What are my transfer options, assuming my grades hold steady (we all say and hope they'll improve, but realism is the bottom line). Maybe if I am lucky Ill do well, and break into the top 40%, but I assume I am in the middle.
Your thoughts and advice are appreciated.