Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LawDog: Poster of The Cycle?  (Read 1617 times)

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
LawDog: Poster of The Cycle?
« on: March 11, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »
I think so.  Honorable mentions to Sheltron and that Yale-bound girl who keeps switching her avatar.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LawDog: Poster of The Cycle?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »
I think so.  Honorable mentions to Sheltron and that Yale-bound girl who keeps switching her avatar.

Haha, I'm touched.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 08:18:00 PM »
Clandestine attempt for us to discuss the poster of last cycle...  ;)

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »
I really can't demonstrate my greatness in this thread until someone asks about their chances and I direct them to LSN.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
I really can't demonstrate my greatness in this thread until someone asks about their chances and I direct them to LSN.

I remember once you were worried that you were applying to UVa too late in the cycle (October) and then I directed you to LSN.  That was a coup.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 08:23:05 PM »

I remember once you were worried that you were worried that you were applying to UVa too late in the cycle (October) and then I directed you to LSN.  That was a coup.

Hey hey now, I was paranoid (and OCD). It comes from centuries of my people being persecuted. It's genetic, duhhhz.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »
Clandestine attempt for us to discuss the poster of last cycle...  ;)

Totally.  Subtle Wallace Stevens trolling.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »

I remember once you were worried that you were worried that you were applying to UVa too late in the cycle (October) and then I directed you to LSN.  That was a coup.

Hey hey now, I was paranoid (and OCD). It comes from centuries of my people being persecuted. It's genetic, duhhhz.

So you forgive others for their ignorance?  ;) 

BTW, I feel horrible for your Yale-persecution

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »

Yeah, I am not as snipey as I was at the beginning of the cycle. Perhaps I should correct this.

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

Yeah, I am not as snipey as I was at the beginning of the cycle. Perhaps I should correct this.

Only because you're more apathetic about giving out advice than you used to be.  You've just replaced snarky advice for no advice :)