;

Poll

Questions about LSAT

Non-traditional student
 1 (25%)
need high LSAT score
 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: African American Female  (Read 3338 times)

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: African American Female
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 02:48:40 AM »
I agree with "Ninja1" and "That One", you are going to need to apply early and try to get a LSAT score of 160. I also graduated with a 3.0 gpa and scored a 155 on my LSAT, and i can tell you it really is a struggle.don't forget that your LSAC gpa might have you dropping about .3 points bringing you down to about a 2.7gpa. APPLY EARLY AND AIM FOR 160+.

So my advice of 165 doesn't cover it? 

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 03:19:22 AM »
I agree with "Ninja1" and "That One", you are going to need to apply early and try to get a LSAT score of 160. I also graduated with a 3.0 gpa and scored a 155 on my LSAT, and i can tell you it really is a struggle.don't forget that your LSAC gpa might have you dropping about .3 points bringing you down to about a 2.7gpa. APPLY EARLY AND AIM FOR 160+.

Your advice prattles on entirely too long for anyone to read it. Conciseness is the key.

On a semi-related note, I'm starting to think you're actually just some computer script that's being put through a Turing Test.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 12:52:14 PM »

Your advice prattles on entirely too long for anyone to read it. Conciseness is the key.

On a semi-related note, I'm starting to think you're actually just some computer script that's being put through a Turing Test.

Script? lol. Yes, 'tis long, but that's why we have printers. ;) If she wants to follow the advice she should not leave it online. She should print it out and keep it with her.