Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waiting to hear from. . . .  (Read 876 times)

p1ttgrl

• View Profile
    • Email
Waiting to hear from. . . .
« on: March 10, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »
Have been "Complete" as per the website with Villanova for well over a month.  Has never stated that my application is in review.  Have no notice on Chicago-Kent and I am aware that my application has been under review for a few weeks at Wash U.  Anyone still on hold like this?  Heard fairly promptly beyond completion from everyone else (Tulane, UCincinnati, Temple, American.. . .). 

duchampfan2

• View Profile
Re: Waiting to hear from. . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 12:04:08 AM »
sorry i can't be any help re: villanova... but I am in a similar situation with Stanford.  Granted its a reach and I'm not really expecting an accpetance but my application has been complete since the end of september or begining of october or something absurd like that and I haven't heard a word.  I saw on their website that they often hold off on decisions until april but I was wondering if anyone had any additional insight on their decision practices.  Are they one of those places where the longer you wait the more sure you can be that you aren't getting in, or does not hearing anything mean that you are still in the running?

zippyandzap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting to hear from. . . .
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »
sorry i can't be any help re: villanova... but I am in a similar situation with Stanford.  Granted its a reach and I'm not really expecting an accpetance but my application has been complete since the end of september or begining of october or something absurd like that and I haven't heard a word.  I saw on their website that they often hold off on decisions until april but I was wondering if anyone had any additional insight on their decision practices.  Are they one of those places where the longer you wait the more sure you can be that you aren't getting in, or does not hearing anything mean that you are still in the running?
http://stanford.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants/0708/?sort=decision&order=desc&p=1
this shows a batch of admits in late March/early April.