Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Reassigned to new test center for june lsat  (Read 1982 times)

jburstyn

• View Profile
    • Email
Reassigned to new test center for june lsat
« on: March 06, 2009, 03:04:34 AM »
Hello

I just got an e-mail telling me that I was reassigned from NYU and placed into queens college for the June lsat- I registered in late Dec. so thought I was safe.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I tried to see if I could switch into another test site in Manhattan but it says something like "finish registering for the LSAT." I'm going to call tomorrow but just wanted to know if anyone had been through this before and was successful

Thanks

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Reassigned to new test center for june lsat
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 05:46:52 AM »
june test be hardest ever.

lsatprofessor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »
i know many people who were unable to get their first choice test center.  i know many people who had to drive hours to their test site.  in such a situation, i always recommend getting to the area the night before (even if that means staying in a hotel).

DerekShiHarvard

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »
i know many people who were unable to get their first choice test center.  i know many people who had to drive hours to their test site.  in such a situation, i always recommend getting to the area the night before (even if that means staying in a hotel).

Absolutely. It is better to spend around $200 for a hotel than to have to leave early and possibly be stressed out with finding the place.
Links:
PowerScore Bibles
Law School Numbers
LSAT Proctor DVD

The shadow proves the sunshine - press on fellow applicants!

lsatprofessor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »
To that end, I also usually recommend that my students go to their test site well in advance of test day.  this way, you can ensure you know where it is (to avoid the aforementioned freak out the morning of) and can also get a feel for the location so you won't be surprised with any location-related things come test day.  Minimizing all potential distractions from your test day experience can only help.

Scentless Apprentice

• Sr. Citizen
  • My ego isnt LSD strong but I still want to play.
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »
To that end, I also usually recommend that my students go to their test site well in advance of test day.  this way, you can ensure you know where it is (to avoid the aforementioned freak out the morning of) and can also get a feel for the location so you won't be surprised with any location-related things come test day.  Minimizing all potential distractions from your test day experience can only help.

Absolutely groundbreaking advice. Do you tell your students anything they can't read in a Powerscore book?
Birds of a feather flock together.

LSN

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
To that end, I also usually recommend that my students go to their test site well in advance of test day. this way, you can ensure you know where it is (to avoid the aforementioned freak out the morning of) and can also get a feel for the location so you won't be surprised with any location-related things come test day. Minimizing all potential distractions from your test day experience can only help.

and how you supposedly earn title "professor"?

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
To that end, I also usually recommend that my students go to their test site well in advance of test day. this way, you can ensure you know where it is (to avoid the aforementioned freak out the morning of) and can also get a feel for the location so you won't be surprised with any location-related things come test day. Minimizing all potential distractions from your test day experience can only help.

and how you supposedly earn title "professor"?

lol.... "lsatprofessor"

I wont even go there.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »
he expert in lsatology?

DSLAM

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
Hey Julie Fern,
How come all your posts and the question (which is dumb) below your avatar all sound like pidgin English?