Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: any ideas on audio recorders?  (Read 517 times)

justice4u

• View Profile
    • Email
any ideas on audio recorders?
« on: March 05, 2009, 11:51:02 PM »
does anyone know any good digital audio recorders? Which do you guys usually use for class, if any?

FalconPunch

• View Profile
Re: any ideas on audio recorders?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »
Make sure you ask your professor for permission before class. Some may not be OK with taping lectures.

justice4u

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 01:24:58 AM »
oh wow i had no idea!

no634

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • No 634
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »
Don't.

Most professors don't allow audio recorders, and you're going to record too much information to be useful.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »
Yea ask first, sometimes they are OK with it. Onenote has this really seemingly useful feature that records as you type. So if youíre taking notes and miss something you can click next to your notes and hear the recording exactly from that spot then add to your notes later. I think this might be useful for someone who takes notes, but since I have never been that person, Iím just guessing here. I always thought it was a handy feature, like lots of other things in OneNote that I never actually used.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.