Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: top 10-15% at Drexel to...  (Read 681 times)

mnewboldc

• View Profile
    • No Record Press
    • Email
top 10-15% at Drexel to...
« on: March 01, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »
Someone asked me to post this for them.

This person goes to Drexel, and has a weird quarter system. After two quarters, this person ranks in the top 10-15 percent of their 1L class.

Drexel has provisional accredation, so it's hard to say where they'll rank when they get ranked, though Drexel's median LSAT is 159 (Villanova is 161; Temple is 162).

Provided this person's class rank stays the same, does anyone have thoughts on what range of schools might be available re: transferring? Thanks.

Cornell 2011

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Re: top 10-15% at Drexel to...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »
honestly drexel's4 quarter system may stop students from even being able to transfer?! They may lose too many credits and or some schools may not even consider him b/c he is at a provisionally accredited school... I have no idea... but hey.. anything is worth a shot... Since drexel isn't ranked schools may not know where to place him... But who cares... APPLY ANYWAY.. worst case senario is he doesn't get in and stays at drexel toward the top of the class... Tell him to apply whereever he wants!
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!