Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LL.M in Trial Advocacy at Temple University School of Law  (Read 2477 times)

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
LL.M in Trial Advocacy at Temple University School of Law
« on: March 01, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »
Does anyone know anyone who did this program? I know it is an incredible program (it is the only one of its kind in the country). I can't wait to start it this May!! I'm just curious if anyone else has any information on the program that I haven't already heard.

Thanks for you time and consideration.
Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: LL.M in Trial Advocacy at Temple University School of Law
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:26:15 PM »
hey congrats on that! Your going to be in law school as long as me now. I'm done this semster, got the JD and the LLM/MLS and I'm out of here.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

latinlord

• Sr. Citizen
  • ME... Litigating at the Indiana State Court house!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - latinlord
    • View Profile
    • myspace profile, "come and say hello"
    • Email
Re: LL.M in Trial Advocacy at Temple University School of Law
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
hey congrats on that! Your going to be in law school as long as me now. I'm done this semster, got the JD and the LLM/MLS and I'm out of here.

THANKS!!! Yea it looks that way! haha luckily the program is during the evenings and 1weekend a month for the year except for a summer boot camp that is like 2weeks long (they organize their program like an army bootcamp/reserve program HAHa) ... The bootcamp will be over by June so I can spend the whole month of July craming for the july bar exams PA/NJ... This summer is going to be stressfully exciting. haha

I remember you getting your MLS/LLM degree BEFORE getting your J.D... That is awesome... BTW!! I HATE YOUR BRONCOS FOR STEALING AWAY BOTH DAWKINS AND BUCKHOLDER!! ESPECIALLY DAWKINS!! haha J/k i'm really angry at the Eagles administration! I'm purchasing a Broncos jersey this year first one ever... for DAWKINS! Philly is going to miss him!!

Graduated from Indiana Law - Indianapolis!!
Was a 3rd year Visiting Student at Villanova University School of Law.
Graduated from Temple University Beasley School of Law - LL.M in Trial Advocacy Candidate 2010
 Published by Chicano/Latino Law Review of UCLA LAW. & I'm a Licensed Esq. NOW!