Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

I have been accepted to Thomas M. Cooley, and have received an offer to Nova Southeastern AAMPLE program. What should I do?

Attend Thomas M. Cooley and transfer out
Spend $3500 and attend the AAMPLE program and pray I can satisfy the requirements
Wait to hear from Barry U. (Which I have been on the waitlist since January)
Spend $3500 for Florida Coastal AAMPLE

Author Topic: Barry U. Wait List OR ?  (Read 1582 times)

SellinEvo84Law

• AOL Instant Messenger - edean483
    • View Profile
    • Email
Barry U. Wait List OR ?
« on: February 27, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »
Both Nova and Thomas M. Cooley have a deadline of April 1. I have not heard from 4 schools, and my LSAT is 145, 138 and GPA is 2.99. Thank you for everyone's input and advice
LSAT:138, 145, 153
UGPA:2.99

SellinEvo84Law

• AOL Instant Messenger - edean483
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Barry U. Wait List OR ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:03:01 AM »
This is a choice you have to make and with the right information you will be able to make that important choice. You will be attending the law school and getting a job after graudating from which ever law school you choose. I found the following website very helpful in making a law school decision.

www.HowToPickALawSchool.com[url=http://]]]www.HowToPickALawSchool.comhttp://

They even let you submit questions they answer and post.And of course they have the newest law school statistics i.e. LSAT median, UGPA median etc.
Thanks!
LSAT:138, 145, 153
UGPA:2.99

2008safire

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Barry U. Wait List OR ?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 06:34:46 PM »
I would pick Florida Costal simply because I they have a great bar passage rate and employment rate, Nova comes next then Cooley, yeah I know this is sort of late, but if you got accepted to all of them then this is still relevent. Also check out this site shows you job placement and Bar passage rates of each school.