Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Application Deadline vs. LSDAS Report Processing  (Read 2081 times)

chipjan

• View Profile
Application Deadline vs. LSDAS Report Processing
« on: February 27, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »
I applied to one school last minute for the current cycle. The application is due March 1st, and everything has been submitted this week.

However, my transcript has not yet been processed by LSAC, nor marked as received. Does anyone have experience with LSDAS Reports being processed after an application deadline? Is there any way to pay more money to get immediate processing? I called and the guy was UN-helpful, "I can't do anything until we enter it in the system."

Also, I checked the school website and there is no indication of an application vs. completion deadline.

ak2ca

• View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Application Deadline vs. LSDAS Report Processing
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »
Maybe you should give a call to the school's admissions office to see how they handle situations where the application is in but LSAC hasn't processed your documents.

Any idea what's holding up the processing of your transcript? Are you sure your school has sent it?

chipjan

• View Profile
Re: Application Deadline vs. LSDAS Report Processing
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 02:05:32 PM »
That's probably the best idea. I will definitely call them this afternoon. (Everyone is happier on a Friday, right?)

I'm also positive LSAC has received the transcript because it was sent FedEx Express with signature confirmation. I believe it should be processed by end of next week, so it comes down to the school policy. I guess my fear is that they did not file it correctly. As it was FedEx and required signature, it was sent to building and not the P.O. box (2000-M or something). Anyone else send transcripts Express?