Heh, I went to a top 5 public (without the honors program, though I'd say at my school honors didn't mean a hell of a lot). Same LSAT, slightly lower GPA (3.4).
1. Cal, Berkeley (I didn't apply, but expect a ding)
2. Georgetown (I was WLed)
3. Vanderbilt (in with $)
4. UCLA (WL)
5. University of Southern California (WL)
6. Emory (in, probably would have had money had I not screwed up and not returned the form)
7. Boston College (in with $)
8. University of Washington (I'd say you're very likely in out of state, but who knows with publics with quotas)
9. University of Colorado (same as U Dub)
10. Georgia (same ole)
11. UNC (ugh, don't go there. They are on the down and out. Can you tell which top 5 public I went to?)
12. Tulane (in with $)
13. UT (I got in with $)
You should apply to Cornell (I got $) too, if only to use as leverage with the other top 20 schools you'll get into.