Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Visit/ Meeting with Admissions  (Read 731 times)

futurelawyergal

• View Profile
    • Email
Visit/ Meeting with Admissions
« on: February 25, 2009, 09:22:23 AM »
I'm visiting a school I was waitlisted at. I'm taking the tour and everyone in the tour meets with someone in the admissions office. What is appropriate to wear? When I visited for undergrad at this institution everyone was very casual but I would like to make an effort. I have not interviewed since undergrad. Any advice on things they will ask/ I should ask? Thanks so much!

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Visit/ Meeting with Admissions
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »
I'm visiting a school I was waitlisted at. I'm taking the tour and everyone in the tour meets with someone in the admissions office. What is appropriate to wear? When I visited for undergrad at this institution everyone was very casual but I would like to make an effort. I have not interviewed since undergrad. Any advice on things they will ask/ I should ask? Thanks so much!

I'd recommend a [University] School of Law shirt from a similarly or slightly higher ranked school that has already accepted you. And if not that, a rival school's shirt will be fine.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.

futurelawyergal

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Visit/ Meeting with Admissions
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »
Haha yea I got into 3 better ranked schools but the location is good for me so I'm still interested. I wish I had the balls ;D