Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!  (Read 62961 times)

jackspot418

• View Profile
Re: Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »

sweetsherocks11

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »
I seriously just laughed out loud in class when I saw the letter on the google search. It really doesn't matter whether this kid got in or not. However, it is interesting that he never answered the question regarding the deposit amount and when it was due and that he didn't post the second part of the letter (which is not available online and presumably contained that info).
Am so sorry if I offended you, I was just relating to the board what I was told.

vyper

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
For those of you suspecting this guy was actually accepted: the same acceptance letter he clearly photoshopped is the sixth result from the google image search.

There is an identical small black speck below the word spring on each of the letters, demonstrating they are the same (other than minor photoshop changes).

Don't stress out, because this guy is obviously messing with you.

lsetudiante32

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2009, 02:22:50 PM »
Just got an email today from GULC asking me what classes I'm taking this semester (since it didn't show my classes for this semester on my transcript). It said they are currently reviewing my EA app. They are definitely doing things way differently this year. I bet its because of the economy that a ton more people are considering grad school and they were probably overwhelmed by the number of applicants....and because of that they are just getting around to transfer apps. I doubt they'll do a mass release of acceptances like last year

widennumber2

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »
I think your probably right about the reason for the later date this year.  However, I still think that they will do a mass update deal like they have previously.  There would be no need to do it rolling.  Even though they certainly have quire a few applications to go through, i would imagine that it won't take them more than a few days to get through the EA cycle... assuming they are devoting a decent amount of time to it each day.  But either way, I'm guessing we won't hear for a little while.  Good luck everyone!

lsetudiante32

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
yeah i looked at the two letters...he definitely photoshopped it. Pretty lame dude...

takumi

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
Does anyone have any idea why GULC would contact applicants about their current/future classes?  Just curious what the implications of this are.

gulcea09

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »
they are contacting because when they sent their transcripts it didn't list what they were taking second semester

widennumber2

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »
hahahahaha.

He also disclosed that he went to Seattle U. The only person the CALI awards for torts and civpro match up with is some kid named Reuben Shultz. However, that same kid got a CALI in crim law for a summer class. Lawnbball neglected to mention the third CALI. Also, there is no Reuben Shultz on Seattle U Moot Court.

Dongo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »
He also disclosed that he went to Seattle U. The only person the CALI awards for torts and civpro match up with is some kid named Reuben Shultz. However, that same kid got a CALI in crim law for a summer class. Lawnbball neglected to mention the third CALI. Also, there is no Reuben Shultz on Seattle U Moot Court.

;D