Law School Discussion

Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!

Re: Ultimate Thread for GULC EA!!
« Reply #590 on: April 24, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »
Yes. This is odd that not one person is reporting a part time acceptance. Even though this forum is not a proper "random sample" of applicants, it is odd that not one person has reported. Maybe they didn't want to accept part timers until they knew how many part timers were going to switch over to their day program at the end of this year. Who knows.

« Reply #591 on: April 24, 2009, 06:27:44 PM »
Is there anyone who went decision on Monday that received a deferral letter?

« Reply #592 on: April 24, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
Still complete, tied for 2nd in my class, T4, on east coast no deferral letter yet. I figured coming for a lowly school I would get deferred. At this point a deferral is fine with me, I just really don't need a rejection in the middle of finals. First final is Tues.

« Reply #593 on: April 24, 2009, 07:57:49 PM »
Nope, full time. Wow your finals are already over, when did your semester start?

« Reply #594 on: April 24, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
Applied PT...still Complete.  Do they even pick PT students EA?  I'd think they would since they accept PT apps for EA, but is taking awful a lot of time!  At least I'm glad no one PT received a decision on this site.

« Reply #595 on: April 24, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »
Bad news for those still waiting.  I got my deferral letter today, dated and mailed yesterday.  Still complete online. 
Sorry for the bad news. 
Needless to say I won't be joining any of ya'll at GULC.   Best of luck to everyone!

Hi @caliel!  i'm new to this forum.  i am part time at mason. i am surprised you didn't get into gtown!!!  you are top 5% from MASON! we are at a top tier school.  i don't understand how you didnt get in.  im shocked. 

« Reply #596 on: April 24, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »
Anyone accepted to the PT program out there?

@transferkill. i applied gtown pt.  still complete here.  you?

« Reply #597 on: April 24, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »
Complete.....no clue what is going on.

« Reply #598 on: April 24, 2009, 09:24:04 PM »
i want to call them on monday, but at the same time i dont want to look desperate.

« Reply #599 on: April 24, 2009, 09:26:30 PM »
So my status checker hasn't changed to "Decision" yet?  Strange.  Maybe they're doing it on Sunday again?  Seems silly to send the letter out and not switch it.

Hi gmason.  May you have better luck!   :)