Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I Send an Update to the Update?  (Read 395 times)

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
Should I Send an Update to the Update?
« on: February 22, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
So I sent an update around to several schools 2-3 weeks ago, informing them about my Fall '08 GPA.  I also talked about a paper that I had accepted to a national professional conference, and mentioned that I'd submitted a version of it to a national undergraduate conference.  I just learned that the paper was accepted to the national undergrad conference.  Is it worth it to send another update, or would that be creating extra paperwork for little gain?
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
Re: Should I Send an Update to the Update?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 08:28:14 AM »
bump
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »
Have you submitted LOCIs yet? That's probably the best place for information. I doubt it warrants sending another update (especially since your updated GPA definitely DID warrant an update).

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »
Have you submitted LOCIs yet? That's probably the best place for information. I doubt it warrants sending another update (especially since your updated GPA definitely DID warrant an update).

Beat me to it, hb.  I was going to say just about the exact same thing.  Attach this info to your next LOCI.