Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Stupid Question...  (Read 548 times)

highhopes967

• View Profile
Stupid Question...
« on: February 19, 2009, 02:58:11 PM »
Hey everyone I am applying to GULC(ea) and my question is about the lsdas report and whether or not we need to send it in.

Here is my question. The last time I sent in anything to the LSAC or LSDAS was when I was done with my fall semester in my senior year of undergrad. Do I need to go and submit my final year college grades to the LSAC from my prior school?

For example, I applied to law school after the fall of my senior year, and I had 108 credits at that point (120 to graduate), i never sent in the senior semester grades to lsac.(I had no need to)

Since I am applying now as a transfer student, Do i have to do this? My undergrad is notoriously slow, it will take them 10 days to send out the transcript let alone the processing time of the LSAC. I also don't want to send out my 2nd semester senior year grades to the lsac because i slacked off my 2nd semester senior year and it will bring my 3.14 gpa down lower (a little lower). Let me know what you think.

Naked Promise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid Question...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »
If I were you I would do it to be on the safe side. Just call GULC and ask. They can tell you.