Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which was the experimental section?  (Read 1598 times)

beinlaw

• View Profile
Re: Which was the experimental section?
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
My experimental was one of the logical reasonings, don't know which one though! AHHH! Yes, the reading comp was def killer, I felt fine taking the test till I came across the reading comp, which was my last section. I had to guess so many on that one! EEK!

beinlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »
Vonska, I had the same test as yours because logical reasoning was on 1, 3, 4. I'm hoping it was the first one though!

mhayon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »
I don't think that's true for all test forms. I had two RC and neither was the first section (I'm allowed to say that, right? I didn't say which section was which number)

mhayon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »
In addition,

Up until the June 2007 LSAT, the experimental section number was the same for every test taker (for example, on the December 2006 LSAT every test taker in the country had section 1 as their experimental). See here for a listing of the experimental sections from 1995 to 2006. In June 2007, Law Services began using test forms that gave different experimental section numbers to different students. Thus, on a given test administration, some test takers might have section 2 as their experimental whereas other examinees might have section 3 as their experimental. Since June 2007 the experimental has appeared as the following sections:
June 2007    Section 2 or 3
September 2007    Section 2 or 3
December 2007    Section 1 or 2

http://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/experimental.htm

Liz Lemon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »
I don't think that's true for all test forms. I had two RC and neither was the first section (I'm allowed to say that, right? I didn't say which section was which number)

me too.  thankfully i know which one was experimental since one RC was in the first three and the other was not.  i really screwed up my timing on the first RC, so i think i got pretty lucky!