Off-Topic Area > News Discussion

AAMPLE PROGRAM at NOVA

<< < (2/5) > >>

Michelalexis:
Before you took your exam and got your grades, how did  you feel about your progress or the difficulty of the classes?  I'm just asking because I have an undergrad in Legal Studies so I'm figuring I might not find it as difficult as most because of my familiarity with the subjects. Were the classes that difficult that my analysis is totally wrong?

Michelalexis:
What is the "shower curtain thing" ?

LULAW1982:
I WOULD NOT participate in this program.  If the school wanted you as a student, they would have offered you a seat.  They didn't.  The program is just another way for them to take your money.  In essence, if you participate in the program, you are "applying" to apply. 

DON'T DO IT. 

lawstudent86:
To be honest I felt very confident and studied the material in depth.  I went to every online class and made outlines for the courses.  Law school is a different approach than undergrad.  I am not saying that being exposed to parts of the subject matter prior does not help, but the way the material is presented is much harder. 

As I stated in my prior posting I currently am a law student and can tell you that the classes they teach on AAMPLE are classes law students take in their THIRD year.  You have not been exposed to first year courses so the fact that they use third year classes to "see if you can handle it" is ludicrous.  I am just hoping by this posting to save people in the future from wasted time and money in the program.  Good luck though with whatever you decide.

Before you took your exam and got your grades, how did  you feel about your progress or the difficulty of the classes?  I'm just asking because I have an undergrad in Legal Studies so I'm figuring I might not find it as difficult as most because of my familiarity with the subjects. Were the classes that difficult that my analysis is totally wrong?

serendipity212:
I am also taking part in the on-campus program. I have heard mixed things about this program. I have spoken with someone who successfully completed it and then as we see in the above posting, there are those who think it's a sham. This skepticism is not making feel good about sending in my seat deposit, although its too late now. I want to believe that with hard work this program is achievable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version