Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A Funny Story  (Read 1034 times)

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
A Funny Story
« on: February 02, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »
This is a true story.

The following scene took place on a flight between Johannesburg and London:

A White woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a Black man.  Disturbed by this horror, she called the flight attendant.

"Madam, what is the matter?" the stewardess asked. "You obviously do not see it, then." she retorted. "You placed me next to a Black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."
"Be calm please, the Hostess replied. "Almost all of the seats on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another seat is available."

The Hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later. "Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the Economy Class. I spoke to the Captain and he informed me that there are no seats in the Business Class, either. But, we do still have one First Class seat left."

Before the woman could say anything, the stewardess continued: "It is not usual for our company to upgrade someone from Economy Class to First Class; however, given the circumstances, the Captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."

She turned to the Black guy, and said, "Therefore, sir, if you would like you to please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class."

At that moment the other passengers, who were shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up and applauded.  ;) ;D

Saucony Jazz

• View Profile
Re: A Funny Story
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »
lol, That was tight! Thank you for sharing.
You my Son and I Love You!

TimMitchell

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 02:46:11 AM »
LawDog is either a really good flame or an elderly grandparent who loves sending unfunny, untrue junk mail.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »
AND IF U COPY THIS N SENT IT TOO TEN OF UR FRIENS UR CRUSH WILL KISS U TOMMOROW, BUT IF NOT UR CRUSH WILL NVR EVA LIEK U!!!!!!!!!!111
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

CTL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »
Is that when they found out that there were snakes on the plane?
If looks could kill, you would be an uzi.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 03:50:30 PM »
Is that when they found out that there were snakes on the plane?

You are a very funny person, I have to say. I think you missed your calling. (So) LMAO!