Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A World Without Black People...  (Read 16222 times)

Cool Beans

• View Profile
Re: A World Without Black People...
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 06:50:12 PM »
non parata est, have you ever considered who snopes is?  Is snopes a multi-ethnic, multicultural organization?  Or is snopes part of the straight white liberal patriarchal machine?  It's need to supply the ammo to the armies of racism makes me believe that it's mission statement is no different than Ford Motor Company's during the second World War.  Unfortunately, the subtlety of these organizations are just as dangerous yet far less obvious to the casual observer.  Fight the good fight, LawDog3.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
I wish I could figure out whose alt you are.  You're definitely one of the better ones.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »
I wish I could figure out whose alt you are.  You're definitely one of the better ones.

I wish I were an alt. It would mean that I had a previous wake in which I left many people. Confused? Some of the time. Vindicated? Surely. Disgusted? Perhaps. Angry? A few, I hope. A Little Nasty? Possibly. Inspired? Not Unreasonable. Enlightened? Oh, I Hope So. It all leads to creative thought, so what's the difference. Any time a person has been affected, he is at his creative peak, and that is where we need to be. Mainly I just want to affect people in some type of way, and be affected. 

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »

I wish I were an alt. It would mean that I had a previous wake in which I left many people. Confused? Some of the time. Vindicated? Surely. Disgusted? Perhaps. Angry? A few, I hope. A Little Nasty? Possibly. Inspired? Not Unreasonable. Enlightened? Oh, I Hope So. It all leads to creative thought, so what's the difference. Any time a person has been affected, he is at his creative peak, and that is where we need to be. Mainly I just want to affect people in some type of way, and be affected. 

he was talking about cool beans, not you.

My bad...told you I was stoned...LMAO!

TimMitchell

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:15 PM »
Walter Sammons invented the Comb

How could anybody possibily read this and think it is accurate?

LawDog, I'm hoping your the most elaborate flame ever. I salute you

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »
Walter Sammons invented the Comb

How could anybody possibily read this and think it is accurate?

LawDog, I'm hoping your the most elaborate flame ever. I salute you

ha-ha!  ;D LMAO! Well, the propositional logic works...so...?#$%&%^*

No, in all honesty. A "flame" wants war; but war is sometimes a good thing. I want to be provocative, and if war happens, I am prepared for it. I am not even afraid to be disproved. Being wrong doesn't make someone dumb.

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »
Disclaimer, I'm stoned right now. lol!

Smoking pot doesn't make you a philosopher any more than posting snopes links makes me a racist.

Touche'

So...how 'bout them Steelers?  ;D

LawDog3

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 11:05:17 PM »
Q1. How did you do on the RC section of the LSAT?

i'd like to point out that this continues to be a lame response.

i don't take issue with anything else you've said in this thread.

? Okay? Alright...you're entitled. No flame war here. Peace. 

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 01:23:35 AM »
Disclaimer, I'm stoned right now. lol!

someone needs to sig this.

Mooooooooooost natural writer.  Dood.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Kohinoor

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 04:30:56 PM »
These types of postings are exactly why I go to TLS now.  Much more intelligent and enlightened folks.

The treatment here of LawDog3 is disgusting.  All he simply did was post a commentary of all the brilliant things African Americans have invented, implying how different the world would be without African Americans - and I applaud him for this.  Sometimes, some people need to be reminded of this.

Instead, no parroty est questions the claims made within the text.  Blatant racism.  BLATANT.  Do you deny that African Americans have contributed to our society?  Then what does the historical accuracy of the text really matter?  Are you trying to minimize African American achievements.  For shame, sir.  For shame.

And Mr.  IrX.  You as well.  Bringing potty mouth language into this discussion in hopes of intimidating another poster who is simply discussing the achievement of people of color to cower away.  LawDog3 is doing us a service, and personal insults should not be tolerated.  I am sure EarlCat will move swifty and harshly against you.

So, after reading this, Mr. Dog3, I will never take riding the elevator for granted.  Thank you Mr. Alexander Mills - I both have gained from your timely invention and I am also 25 lbs heavier because I refuse to take the stairs.  I guess that one's a mixed bag. LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if this was a flame. non parata est pointed out that some of the assertions made by the OP were incorrect. Your rebuttal was that non parata was racist for not agreeing with you. For shame, sir. For shame.