Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re-submitting LSDAS Report  (Read 414 times)

AJaKe

• Sr. Citizen
  • No, a law student!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re-submitting LSDAS Report
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:56:21 AM »
So I had to sent in my application and LSDAS report to meet some random 'priority pool' deadline, but did not have a LoR in.(the school doesn't require them, but likes to have them anyways)

Is there a way to resend the LSDAS report?  It says that the reports are not tied to any school and are only sent when the school requests them ... so do I have to ask the school to request the report again.  Or ask my recommenders to sent in physical copies of my LoRs .. which would take time I don't really have.

LSN
- 3.1 / 162

Accepted: UF, FSU, Rutgers-Camden(10k + T-Shirt!), Penn State, Temple, American, UPitt, Villanova
W/L: GMU, W&L, W&M
Ding: NONE!

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Re-submitting LSDAS Report
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »
Some schools will have a note on LSAC about when they take updated reports.  I didn't apply to any schools that didn't require LORs, but I did apply to schools that only required 1.  When my second and third LORs were processed, those schools received updated reports from LSAC.  They generally requested updated reports on Mondays. 

I hope this made at least half as much sense here as it did in my head :)
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

AJaKe

• Sr. Citizen
  • No, a law student!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Re-submitting LSDAS Report
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 11:25:47 PM »
Some schools will have a note on LSAC about when they take updated reports.  I didn't apply to any schools that didn't require LORs, but I did apply to schools that only required 1.  When my second and third LORs were processed, those schools received updated reports from LSAC.  They generally requested updated reports on Mondays. 

I hope this made at least half as much sense here as it did in my head :)

I see now.  I scoured my account and saw that they sent an update when my LoR got processed... Thank goodness, one less thing I have to worry about.

Thanks!

LSN
- 3.1 / 162

Accepted: UF, FSU, Rutgers-Camden(10k + T-Shirt!), Penn State, Temple, American, UPitt, Villanova
W/L: GMU, W&L, W&M
Ding: NONE!