Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fall 09 cycle  (Read 7335 times)

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fall 09 cycle
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »
You obviously have a huge chip on your shoulder since you spewed out your "success" stories.  Obviously something is missing or else you wouldn't be considering law school.

You were given straight advice about a crappy school and since it isn't what you wanted to hear you are all fired up.  Suit yourself, go to FC.... Just don't be surprised when nobody in the legal community respects your degree when you graduate.

EdinTally

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »
Here is the thing.  I didn't ask for your advice or any advice.  I asked if anybody else was thinking about going.  Of course, if you had offered something substantive, I would have appreciated it.  You didn't.  You think you did, but thinking is not doing.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that what you are attempting to do with your JD is not the same thing I am going to do with mine.  BigLaw or the Attorney General's office might not look kindly on a T3-4, but I don't want to work for them.  The schools I applied to fit into my plans even if they don't fit into yours.

If it makes you feel any better, I got a better offer somewhere else.  You can stop worrying about me (kills me to think you are losing sleep).

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
Probably equally as TTT.

So what are you going to do with your degree that only requires a TTT degree?  Ambulance chaser?  Just what we need, another moron with the power to ruin lives.