Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Texas Tech (full scholarship) vs. Mighigan St. (full scholarship)  (Read 2367 times)

leavn lubbock

• View Profile
Re: Texas Tech (full scholarship) vs. Mighigan St. (full scholarship)
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »
Okay. I was looking at Tech but what were your numbers. GPA and LSAT to get that deal at Tech.

ekm86

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »
i'm currently a 1L at tech and love it!! i'm about as liberal as they come, and i haven't had any issues with the school being "too conservative." they have a great Tech Law democrats organization that is just about as popular as the republican society. If you have any specific questions about curves, the people, the professors, or lubbock in general, feel free to message me : ) best of luck in making your choice. of course i'm biased, so GO TECH LAW!

Contract2008

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »
i'm currently a 1L at tech and love it!! i'm about as liberal as they come, and i haven't had any issues with the school being "too conservative." they have a great Tech Law democrats organization that is just about as popular as the republican society. If you have any specific questions about curves, the people, the professors, or lubbock in general, feel free to message me : ) best of luck in making your choice. of course i'm biased, so GO TECH LAW!

How many of the 2008 grads who are not in the top 20% (or law review) are currently employed as attorneys?

vap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attorney
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »

How many of the 2008 grads who are not in the top 20% (or law review) are currently employed as attorneys?

broken record much?

Ninja1

• Sr. Citizen
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 02:58:35 AM »

Most? Seriously, Texas Tech isn't exactly a *&^% school like Florida Coastal or something. If anything, they're known as a litigator factory.
I'mma stay bumpin' till I bump my head on my tomb.