Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Which is the better school overall, taking into consideration employment opportunities, location, education, ranking, etc.

University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Southwestern Law School
University of San Francisco School of Law
Univerisity of San Diego School of Law
Santa Clara University School of Law

Author Topic: Which of these California Law Schools Would You Choose?  (Read 651 times)

espanol

• View Profile
Which of these California Law Schools Would You Choose?
« on: January 24, 2009, 02:05:32 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I'm running a little poll to see which California Law School is the most preferable of these five choices: University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; Southwestern Law School; University of San Francisco School of Law; University of San Diego School of Law, and Santa Clara University School of Law.

For this poll vote as if location has no bearing, meaning you're open to move to any of the markets the school resides in.  Base your votes on every aspect possible, i.e. level of education, reputation of the school, job prospects, city environment, etc.  Thanks for participating!

braun223

• View Profile
Re: Which of these California Law Schools Would You Choose?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 01:07:29 PM »
I think for environment USF is unmatched.  Although recently falling out of the top 100, the faculty is very good and the alumni base is well established.

pdxphd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:39:53 PM »
Santa Clara is really widely respected for IP law.

SamE397

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 04:17:29 PM »
SF/SC/SD>PM>SW

I'd say University of San Francisco because of the location/market objectively though this is how they break down