Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: gump: deservedly irrelevant  (Read 3117 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
gump: deservedly irrelevant
« on: January 19, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »
heh heh.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: tomorrow, grownups back in charge.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:41:13 PM »
yes 'bam who won with the "change" propaganda is going to be a good fit...and he was wise to ask bush "grownups" like gates to stay on...also about 150 of the 260 pentagon "grown ups" will remain...also, you don't know how much of an assist condi and her team is for hiliary...do you? you won't hear much about that on msnbc or fox...or whatever kids shows you watch...

let me explain something to you...a reason why aye did not support hiliary...both mccain and 'bam...while calling for change in washington...want to stay the course with the heavy lifting "w" provided...this also parallels the group of advisors of 'bam who follow bush foreign policy "wranglings"...many of them jewish backers...they are 'bam's advisors...political backers...and financial contributors to his political career...

hiliary would have started from scratch...and totally dismantled the bush policies.

so by all means necessary...let the grown ups continue to be prudent with guiding our foreign policy...

...you should stop watching msnbc...their ratings are tanking anyway...pick up a history book or read about what bush has actually done with the issue of "national security"...and ask yourself...why would obama keep this area intact?
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
gump's policy going be about asintact as hymen of those barnyard animals you frequent.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 02:58:33 AM »
gump's policy going be about asintact as hymen of those barnyard animals you frequent.

oh? going to be...oh, okay... :D :D :D...when? four to eight years?  not what they say at the pentagon bigot boy.

your "prep test peddling" getting tough on your brain...braincloud putting you in denial about the d.o.d. and bush's man gates...'bam is installing part two of the agenda.."doctrines" even so-called ones carry weight...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »
sure.  not like obama going close guantanamo, denounce torture (especially waterboarding), withdraw troops iraq, look for something actually work in afghanistan, revisit gump's eavesdropping policies, or dare communicate with muslims in general and iran in particular....

oh, oops.  you lose, dipshit.

how long obama been in office again?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 10:18:31 PM »
sure.  not like obama going close guantanamo, denounce torture (especially waterboarding), withdraw troops iraq, look for something actually work in afghanistan, revisit gump's eavesdropping policies, or dare communicate with muslims in general and iran in particular....

oh, oops.  you lose, dipshit.

how long obama been in office again?

:D :D :D...yep...you are in denial. prisoners in guantanamo will stay in guantanamo for the time being...where are they going to go? who gives a shite about denouncing torture...that was a side issue to distract idiots like you so that the operations in iraq were allowed the proper time to succeed...and time for "w"s surge to work...obama is simply continuing "w"s redeployment...bush already started withdrawing troops...you didn't know this??? ::)...it has been happening for a while now...just no "media" involved...obama is continuing with operations in waziristan and afghanistan...so let "w"'s policy continue there...revisit eavesdropping? whateverthefuchthatmeans {big denial}...and obama is merely repeating bush's proposal for a call to brotherhood among muslim americans with a slight twist: obama is highlighting his relevent islamic background...

so what's new, dipshite?...

this is the second part of a big agenda...the key is the continuance of doctrine containing an aggressive offense position regarding "islamist guerrillas"...and bam' is staying the course... ;)

care to tell everyone that you are unaware and/or in denial about gates and the bush appointed staff still at the d.o.d, huh?

so s.t.f.u. about bush...he did the heavy lifting for obama...now let obama take it from here...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: gump: deservedly irrelevant
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »
ha ha.  julie like it how you always pretend your side winning.

loser.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 04:45:50 AM »
ha ha.  julie like it how you always pretend your side winning.

loser.

my side???  what exactly is my side? the indigos? registered independents?

um...the "grownups" as you so simply put it have been running the show for a while...and like it or not...gates and much of "W's"' d.o.d operatives are still in place...status quo policy will continue on us security front...in fact...with bush's mesopoetamia redeployment...shift will be to waziristan and pakistan..also fertile crescent interest will continue...and central africa...perhaps the furs will be as free as the kurds are today...

but we all know you don't even know who the furs are...mainly because you are an ig'nant bigot.

...my concern is toward national security and remaining on the offense with regard to the "crescenting guerrillas"...and aye enjoy the fact that obama is running with the enigmatic "w"'s resolve with staying the course on this policy...

what side are you bumbling and stammering on about?

w = bad cop
o = good cop...plus he has a unique background and a fabulously strategic middle name... :)

get it?

px.o.rsta 8)

aye see you chickened out with your old title "grownups in charge" :D :D :D because you know bush policies continue...as well as bush so called doctrine on "national security"...

just deal with it, bigot boy.

ps..you are sore because bush was not censured...bush was not impeached...guess what? his term ended...HA!...simple...and his national security policies are continuing...just a good cop running the show... ;)

New York Times

By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: January 27, 2009

"But equally revealing are the silences about some Bush administration policies that Mr. Obama and his team are clearly in no rush to terminate."

can you say, "play ball!" :D :D :D :D

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »
your side side of wingnut dipshits, remember.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 03:04:25 AM »
your side side of wingnut dipshits, remember.

how irrelevant is "W" policy??? how stupid are you?

this is my side...obama is staying the course ...sticking to same agenda as bush...we indigo's love obama...understand yet?

you are the sad wingnut...looks like you've been given a bottle and put to bed...  :D :D :D

get it bigot boy?

New York Times

By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: January 27, 2009

"But equally revealing are the silences about some Bush administration policies that Mr. Obama and his team are clearly in no rush to terminate."

"generally speaking i'm more interested in looking forward than i am in looking backwards. i want to pull everybody together, including, by the way, the ...all the members of the intelligence community who have done things the right way and have been working hard to protect america, and i think sometimes are painted with a broad brush without adequate information."

barack obama....

sorry wingnut bigot boy...your side on wrong side of history...at least according to my man, 'bam... :D :D :D :D :D :D