This is dead.

March ASW, anyone?

Re: Michigan Class of 2012: It Just Feels Right
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »
Sorry, yo.

April FTW!

« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »
At the risk of outing myself in the future, if you come to either ASW, you will likely see me sitting behind one of the Journal tables, tryin' to represent.  I just checked and I have most of the March one free (and will most likely need to be there for the April one).  And yes, there will be candy.  I'm considering making it a game -- if you come up to me and present me with a random My Cousin Vinny quote, I'll identify myself. :D

PS:  Whitney, whatever it takes to get you to stick your tongue out at Hahvahd and come to Big Blue, let me know.  I'll even give you extra candy.

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »
Oh gosh :D

I can see it now...I go up to Journal X table and say something like "BAM! A f-in' bullet rips off part of your head!" and the person just looking at me like WTF is this crazy female dog talking about?!?!

Meanwhile you're at the Journal Y table laughing your ass off :D

ETA: Haha!  I'll consider it but I have to be honest...I'm not really a candy fan  :-\

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2009, 06:33:37 PM »
The Michigan student who called me today was very nice. :)

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »

You know...when I posted in Exile about missing the call, I knew that you were going to throw it in my face.

IHY.

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2009, 06:36:48 PM »

You know...when I posted in Exile about missing the call, I knew that you were going to throw it in my face.

IHY.

I missed the call too! But her voicemail and email were nice.  :D

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »

I missed the call too! But her voicemail and email were nice.  :D

Pshhh, you knew I was going to get all uppity because EVERYTHING IS A COMPETITION!!!

The voicemail and subsequent email were really nice too, I thought.

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »
Oh gosh :D

I can see it now...I go up to Journal X table and say something like "BAM! A f-in' bullet rips off part of your head!" and the person just looking at me like WTF is this crazy female dog talking about?!?!

Meanwhile you're at the Journal Y table laughing your ass off :D

ETA: Haha!  I'll consider it but I have to be honest...I'm not really a candy fan  :-\

Various inducements to come here are open to negotiation.  Candy, by no means, is the end of the discussion.

And yes, I was hoping a lot of people would wander up to various Journal tables and blurt out "The whole store got the flu!"  If you hear distant laughter, you still figure out who I am!  I just get a little bonus.

I have friends on other journals.  I'll explain to them, if you do it, that you aren't that crazy...that I'm just crafty!

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
Booze is a pretty good inducement.  js.

I'm going to have to find some crafty ways to integrate the movie lines into a conversation lest I look like a total tool in front of my prospective classmates.  I mean, to avoid being that girl, it might drive me to another school!