Law School Discussion

The Sopranos

The Sopranos
« on: January 07, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »
Anyone want to talk about Sopranos?  I'm watching 5th season again now.  I think it fell off a little from the 4th, and the 4th fell off from the 3rd. 

TimMitchell

Re: The Sopranos
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:06 PM »
I've always had a soft spot for Raina Kabaivanska

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
Agreed re: West Wing.  5 was just a joke.  6 and 7 were decent but not as good as 1-4. 

I just skipped the dream episode of season 5.  Bleh.  Can anyone say self indulgent?  I really think artists in all genres and media have this problem. 

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »
Agreed re: West Wing.  5 was just a joke.  6 and 7 were decent but not as good as 1-4. 

I just skipped the dream episode of season 5.  Bleh.  Can anyone say self indulgent?  I really think artists in all genres and media have this problem. 

I entirely agree with this.

May I ask why this particular sig is supposed to embarrass me?  I am ready to be embarrassed, but I am not yet.

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 11:24:33 PM »
It's not supposed to embarrass you.  I just thought the, there will always be more marches! quote was funny.   

I switched from Sopranos to Lost.  /yawn.  Tomorrow I will get back to my Note.  I've been worthless the last three days.   

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 11:40:22 PM »
I'm listening to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" which led me to post in this thread.

/worthless post.

goaliechica

• It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »
It's not supposed to embarrass you.  I just thought the, there will always be more marches! quote was funny.   

I switched from Sopranos to Lost.  /yawn.  Tomorrow I will get back to my Note.  I've been worthless the last three days.   

I appreciate being a sub-siggee!

Also, this thread is bumming me out, as I am only three episodes from the end of the the fourth season of the West Wing.

I think it might be time to look into Battlestar Galactica.

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 11:52:41 PM »
I'm listening to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" which led me to post in this thread.

/worthless post.

I think it was the last episode of the Sopranos that caused a resurgence of interest in this song.

And yes, goalie!  BSG is much better than the 5th season of WW.  You don't even need to watch the 5th season.  Just skip to the 6th.  I am waiting for 4th season of BSG to arrive via netflix in the coming weeks. 

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 12:00:49 AM »
I'm sure that's true.  I'm not a Sopranos person though.  Just wanted to pop in and say hello and the song was fortuitiously timed :)

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 12:10:56 AM »
Oh, you're always welcome, Kim.   :)