After much deliberation, I have decided to take a Testmasters course in preparation for the June LSAT. I am pretty certain about enrolling in the "Early Spring" option, but I am very conflicted as to whether I should enroll in the Mon/Wed. or Sun./Thur. class sections. Anyone have an opinion on pros/cons between the two?
Some information about me that might be relevant:
- Fulltime job as a paralegal (hours should be pretty steady, M-F, 9-5 for the duration of my preparation).
- Not a heavy drinker/partier
- Pretty dedicated when it comes to getting work done in a timely manner
Pros and cons as I see them:
- The start date is two weeks earlier
- Weekend is free for in-depth study and normal weekend socializing without worrying about a class on Sunday night
- Only one day to finish assigned work in between the Monday and Wednesday class
- Lots of time in between classes to get assigned work done
- Later start date
- The Thur. night class is followed up with Friday night - lots of pressure to go out instead of work with the material you learned the previous night
I would appreciate other popinions on the matter. Please let me know if you know of any other pros/cons that I should take into consideration.