Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Looking to buy USED books for this semester  (Read 1315 times)

spunkylouamanda

• View Profile
Looking to buy USED books for this semester
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »
I am looking for Administrative Law, Bankruptcy, Individual Tax books for this semester. 
If you are willing to sell or even to "rent" (meaning I pay you a fee to use it and then return it to you at end of semester -- good way to make money off of books!), contact me at auntshelink2@yahoo.com (Amanda).

If you want to know what edition I need,check this out:  http://www.valpo.edu/law/registrar/forms/2009springbooklist.pdf

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to buy USED books for this semester
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »
half.com usually has pretty good deals for used books; amazon marketplace is another good alternative.

And it's more than a little odd that YOU are the one looking for books, but you expect US to read through your school's book list to find out which texts (and which editions) you need.  I wouldn't expect many responses with that tactic, unless someone is really desperately bored (and even then, people have better things to do with their time).

spunkylouamanda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:47:54 AM »
Hey, if you want the money, you will take the time and effort to check the link. If you don't like my post, then don't comment.

lyre

• brightly burns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 06:35:39 PM »
By putting a post on a public Internet forum, you are opening it up for comment - from people who like your post as well as those who don't.  If you don't like that, then how about you don't post.

And if you wanted to save money on books, you'd take the time to type out the list that you need.

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PM+me+to+get+it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »
^ OP, I jotted down your email address. can we message you for dates?