Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: White Attendance @ HBCU's (motives)  (Read 12056 times)

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: White Attendance @ HBCU's (motives)
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
The black card is pathetic.

I suggest you share this with your numerous black friends.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

AgreeToDisagree

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »
If having a black consciousness is synonymous with being a "troll" well, I'm guilty as charged.
"We have all met that type-- know-it-alls in our society who appoint themselves as infallible experts, but who actually know very little." - Ben Carson M.D.

byron2008

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2009, 12:14:51 AM »
What is it that I said that any of you would classify as "stupid" exactly? And Gretchen you still refuse to answer my simple question of how certain terms have come to be offensive when they were not previously considered so. I think the obvious reason is that you don't have an answer or explanation, you just love to pretend like you're offended at anything that isn't PC.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're not big on "context," as a general rule. I'm going to tread a little further and suggest that it, here (as in so many other places, times, and ways), is key.

And that's the absolute last time that I won't treat you like the noxious troll you are.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.