Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why is LSD failing to TLS?  (Read 22283 times)

High Life

• View Profile
Re: Why is LSD failing to TLS?
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Quite simply, last cycle's posters were vastly superior to the current posters (in particular the exilers).

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »
Quite simply, last cycle's posters were vastly superior to the current posters (in particular the exilers).

1) not hardly;

2) i started the thread, and i was the 2006 cycle;

3) go @#!* yourself
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

High Life

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2009, 03:39:30 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

didn't you start the thread after being more or less rejected froms sflsd?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2009, 03:49:29 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

haha, no. We started to dicuss Attack so as to not fill up SFLSD with facebook chat, then it morphed into what it is today, see http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4012610.0.html
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

High Life

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

haha, no. We started to dicuss Attack so as to not fill up SFLSD with facebook chat, then it morphed into what it is today, see http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4012610.0.html

fair enough.  still, last cycles posters were much more fun.  I miss Rambis, Reese, Stot, etc

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

fair enough.  still, last cycles posters were much more fun.  I miss Rambis, Reese, Stot, etc

They can't hack posting AND law school, we are what you call experts
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

High Life

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2009, 04:02:06 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

Find them. Join them.

I guess the MAS crew just all got lives :(

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

Find them. Join them.

No, no they just had nothing else going for them but their grades/school, so they focus on that to overcome any evident lack of personality or social skills.  

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

1) not hardly;

3) go @#!* yourself

Find them. Join them.

i have one, it just sucks  :P

non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

High Life

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

No, no they just had nothing else going for them but their grades/school, so they focus on that to overcome any evident lack of personality or social skills.  

they seemed more socially adept than the rest of us.