School Specific Boards > Arkansas - Little Rock

Little Rock

(1/2) > >>

apm5743:
Does anyone have any thoughts about Little Rock?  Is it nice or a little bit ghetto?  Would it be a nice place to settle down and raise a family?

Esquire1920:
This is funny, because i just posted a topic trying to get similar info about the area etc.. I hope ppl respond!

SEC_2L:

--- Quote from: apm5743 on December 31, 2008, 01:22:11 AM ---Does anyone have any thoughts about Little Rock?  Is it nice or a little bit ghetto?  Would it be a nice place to settle down and raise a family?

--- End quote ---

It is not ghetto in general. There are good parts and less good parts like any bigger city. I go to the U of A-Fayetteville and I thing that NW Arkansas is a much better place to live and start a family personally, but both are great areas with solid legal markets that are not as overly saturated with law schools as most parts of the country. I prefer NWA though.

Esquire1920:
Thanks for your input!!  ;D

apm5743:
Yes. Thank you.  I have been accepted to both law schools in Arkansas, but have received a better scholarship from UALR.  From my own research on the web (not having visited either school yet), I think that I would prefer Fayetteville over Little Rock and UA seems to have a little bit better reputation than UALR.  Would you say that UA is more reputable than UALR?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version