Law School Discussion

Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!

Re: Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »
i realllllllllly dont want my score.  sry i'm just makin new worthless posts

lou

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 11:26:48 AM »

Quick Question: Do the actual scores come out in the same order as the update boxes? In other words, If your box is the first to be filled will you be the first to receive your score? i ask because i was one of the last to receive an update in Oct. and one of the last to receive a score.

Anecdotally, that seems to be how it works, yes.

I was unaware this may be the case. Now I am wishing the scores really did come out highest to lowest. Of course, in that scenario, I'd really like to be Britt, who claims her box has been updated for weeks. That would be like, what? A 187?

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »

Quick Question: Do the actual scores come out in the same order as the update boxes? In other words, If your box is the first to be filled will you be the first to receive your score? i ask because i was one of the last to receive an update in Oct. and one of the last to receive a score.

Anecdotally, that seems to be how it works, yes.

I was unaware this may be the case. Now I am wishing the scores really did come out highest to lowest. Of course, in that scenario, I'd really like to be Britt, who claims her box has been updated for weeks. That would be like, what? A 187?

wait, what? a few weeks?

lou

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »
That's what she says. Check page 2, under your post. I'm not quoting since my post was just a poor attempt to lighten the mood.

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »
My box just became updated within a hour or so.  I don't believe anyone's box has been filled for weeks. I think they are looking at just the lsat box rather than the "update" box.

I'm wishing the best for everyone!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
My box has remained exactly the same for about a week now, containing both the expected date (01/05/09) and the test center id. Does this make any difference?

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
My box has remained exactly the same for about a week now, containing both the expected date (01/05/09) and the test center id. Does this make any difference?

Do you see the update section..? The expect date is not the update box....

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
I do indeed...looks the same as it did on xmas morning.

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 01:40:15 PM »
hon-ee - When your box is "full" you will have 1/5/09 in your Update box right beside Description under the Test Documents at the bottom of the page.  If it is empty then your page hasn't updated yet.  For the October LSAT my Update field stayed empty until like 4-5 in the afternoon.  I didn't get my test score until like 8 or so that night.  The box being filled with the date is just a possible indicator that the score may be coming soon.  May not be today, but it will be pretty soon.

SAM34

• 1L
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »
Taking this from another forum but apparently the scores are being sent out.

Link to scale:
http://picasaweb.google.com/StephenMSullivan1/LSAC?feat=directlink

Again I'm just copy and pasting this for those who aren't checking other websites.