Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!  (Read 5015 times)

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Re: Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 12:42:14 PM »
My update box was just filled - test center #9506.

rush the rushdie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
okay, since i am too chicken to be refreshing my lsac account every other minute..can somebody post a reply on this thread (soon after) they get their score?

my heart rate just went up a few points.

AJaKe

• Sr. Citizen
  • No, a law student!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »
Well .. .there goes doing any work .. j/k for the most part (they're watching, always watching).

Just to confirm, which update box is the one we are talking about, the one on the Account Status -> LSAT page?

LSN
- 3.1 / 162

Accepted: UF, FSU, Rutgers-Camden(10k + T-Shirt!), Penn State, Temple, American, UPitt, Villanova
W/L: GMU, W&L, W&M
Ding: NONE!

rush the rushdie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »
Well .. .there goes doing any work .. j/k for the most part (they're watching, always watching).

Just to confirm, which update box is the one we are talking about, the one on the Account Status -> LSAT page?

yes

BrittMB

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
its weird...my box has been updated a long time ago- - my test center number, the date....maybe like 3 weeks ago. i find it weird that ppls boxes are just getting updated now.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Until the day I die....

andrew978

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »

yes

or My Docs > LSAT

both have the same info

AJaKe

• Sr. Citizen
  • No, a law student!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 12:52:42 PM »

yes

or My Docs > LSAT

both have the same info

Well the thing is, My Docs -> LSAT has always had the date there, for me at least.

LSN
- 3.1 / 162

Accepted: UF, FSU, Rutgers-Camden(10k + T-Shirt!), Penn State, Temple, American, UPitt, Villanova
W/L: GMU, W&L, W&M
Ding: NONE!

juris_prude

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008, 12:56:32 PM »
serious...this is driving me crazy.

WashLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 01:02:09 PM »

yes

or My Docs > LSAT

both have the same info

Well the thing is, My Docs -> LSAT has always had the date there, for me at least.

It's My Docs > LSAT. Look at the Update box. If it says 01/05/2009 then your box has been filled.

Quick Question: Do the actual scores come out in the same order as the update boxes? In other words, If your box is the first to be filled will you be the first to receive your score? i ask because i was one of the last to receive an update in Oct. and one of the last to receive a score.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »

yes

or My Docs > LSAT

both have the same info

It's My Docs > LSAT. Look at the Update box. If it says 01/05/2009 then your box has been filled.

Quick Question: Do the actual scores come out in the same order as the update boxes? In other words, If your box is the first to be filled will you be the first to receive your score? i ask because i was one of the last to receive an update in Oct. and one of the last to receive a score.

Anecdotally, that seems to be how it works, yes.