Law School Discussion

Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!

lou

Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!
« on: December 29, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »
Just checked my LSAC account and the update box shows the date we are scheduled to receive our scores. That is, it reads, "01/05/09." (As an aside, the dotted lines are back.  ::) )

Thank your higher power of choice that the waiting is over, and good luck to everyone!

EDIT: I noticed I was beat to the punch in "Should we expect our scores next week?"? I don't check the updates on threads as much as some, so I'll leave this thread open for anyone like myself who may check LSD today and would not otherwise realize scores are imminent.

Re: Dec. 08 Scores Are Coming Today!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 09:38:34 AM »
Aaaaand there goes any productivity I could have possibly had at work today.

Trying to avoid obsessively refreshing my LSAC account every 30 seconds.  If I break down at work do you think they'll let me go home?  ::)

Good luck all :)

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »
When I got my LSAT back, the "update" box filled in during the day but the score wasn't released until the next morning. What I'm trying to say is that you might have to wait another 24 hours for your score.

Although there is someone in another thread claiming he got his score back already today.

lou

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »
Aaaaand there goes any productivity I could have possibly had at work today.

Trying to avoid obsessively refreshing my LSAC account every 30 seconds.  If I break down at work do you think they'll let me go home?  ::)

Good luck all :)

I'm sorry you're stuck in front of a computer today. I've heard the scores aren't released until later in the day and even into the evening, so to have to 'just sit there' is sheer torture. At least you'll be paid to be there. On my part, the torture (as has everything else about the LSAT process) will be self-induced.

lou

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 09:59:36 AM »
When I got my LSAT back, the "update" box filled in during the day but the score wasn't released until the next morning. What I'm trying to say is that you might have to wait another 24 hours for your score.

Although there is someone in another thread claiming he got his score back already today.

Were you a June test taker? I read that was the case in June after I had created the thread. Perhaps I'll modify my title and OP.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »
That was June 07, right Tetris? IIRC, the boxes started to be filled late (around 4pm EST?) and scores came out the following morning.

I took the June 08 test, and the boxes started to be filled at around noon, and started coming out at ~2pm. Since the boxes are starting to be filled so early this time around, I think you guys will almost definitely get your scores today.

*devo*

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 10:03:48 AM »
So this is it... I feel excitement/dread, and I am staying away from TLS.

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 10:05:21 AM »
So this is it... I feel excitement/dread, and I am staying away from TLS.

I'll speak for Brenda here...

TITCR.

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 10:17:08 AM »
Good Luck everyone!

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 10:22:26 AM »
i'll believe it when i see it.